Let's Rate The Outlets!

Mar 27, 2009
It would be super awesome if folks could give their opinions as to which Coach outlets are the best!
Ok I will start with my little review...
I have only ever been to 3 Coach Factory stores...
My all time favorite is the one in Woodbury, NY. Awesome. Usually has a killer selection. Sadly, however, I no longer live on the East Coast...
Vacaville is bigger than Folsom, but my issue with Vacaville is that it is usually pretty busy and picked over alot. Heh I KNOW that I gotta get there EARLY and NOT on a Saturday, but it really is the only day that I can get there...
I usually end up going to Folsom. It is the closest to me (30 minutes or so), and the convenience is tempting.
I am curious about the other Coach Factory stores in my area... My birthday is coming up, and I was wondering what you nice folks had to say about the ones in Petaluma, Napa Valley, and Milipitas, CA? I am going to be in the vicinity of these on the 20th (with coupon in hand wooo!) and want to buy myself a new bag as a b-day gift to moi!
Also, does anyone know if any of these are flagship stores, and if so, does that make a significant difference?

Last edited:
I've been to Cincinnati OH (Monroe), Jeffersonville OH, Hagerstown MD, Sevierville TN, Las Vegas Premium, and Oahu, Hawaii....
Cinci: Very small, mainly MFF, poor selection
Jeffersonville and Hagerstown: Good size, decent selection
Sevierville: Not big enough considering the swarms of tourists but pretty good selection.
LV and Oahu: Good size, good selection
*Keep in mind this is just my opinion and only from my experiences on the days I've been there. As we all know outlets can vary greatly in selection from day to day!

Good idea!
Here's a list.
Maybe copy it, add notes regarding "your" outlet and paste?
We'll have a comprehensive list!

Tanger Outlet Center Foley, AL

Folsom Premium Outlets Folsom, CA

Mammoth Luxury Outlets Mammoth Lakes, CA

Carlsbad Premium Outlets Carlsbad, CA

Petaluma Village Premium Outlets Petaluma, CA

Tanger Outlet Center Barstow, CA

St. Helena Premier Outlets St. Helena, CA

Camarillo Premium Outlets Camarillo, CA

Desert Hills Premium Outlets Cabazon, CA

Vacaville Premium Outlets Vacaville, CA

Gilroy Premium Outlets Gilroy, CA

Las Americas Premium Outlets San Diego, CA

Lake Arrowhead Village Lake Arrowhead, CA

Napa Premium Outlets Napa, CA

Dillon Factory Stores Dillon, CO

The Outlets at Castle Rock Castle Rock, CO

The Outlets at Loveland Loveland, CO

Outlets at Silverthorne Silverthorne, CO

******* Crossing Premium Outlets *******, CT

Tanger Outlet Center Rehoboth Beach, DE

Orlando Premium Outlets Orlando, FL

Silver Sands Factory Stores Destin, FL

Prime Outlets International Orlando Orlando, FL

Miromar Outlets Estero, FL

Tanger Factory Stores Sanibel Ft. Myers, FL

Prime Outlets at Naples Naples, FL

Prime Outlets at Ellenton Ellenton, FL

Preferred Outlets at Darien Darien, GA

Prime Outlets at Calhoun Calhoun, GA

North Georgia Premium Outlets Dawsonville, GA

Waikele Premium Outlets Waipahu, Oahu, HI

Coach Tanger Outlet Center Williamsburg, IA

Coach Chicago Premium Outlets Aurora, IL

Tanger Outlet Center at Tuscola Tuscola, IL

Edinburgh Premium Outlets Edinburgh, IN

The Outlet Shoppes At Fremont Fremont, IN

Lighthouse Place Premium Outlets Michigan City, IN

Wrentham Village Premium Outlets Wrentham, MA

Prime Outlets at Lee Lee, MA

Prime Outlets at Hagerstown Hagerstown , MD

Prime Outlets at Queenstown Queenstown, MD

Kittery Premium Outlets Kittery, ME

Tanger Outlet Center West Branch, MI

Prime Outlets at Birch Run Birch Run, MI

Albertville Premium Outlets Albertville, MN

Osage Beach Premium Outlets Osage Beach, MO

Tanger Outlet Center Branson, MO

Prime Outlets at Gulfport Gulfport, MS

Tanger Outlet Center Nags Head, NC

Tanger Shoppes on the Parkway Blowing Rock, NC

Carolina Premium Outlets Smithfield, NC

Carolina Premium Outlets Smithfield, NC

Atlantic City Outlets, The Walk Atlantic City, NJ

Santa Fe Outlets Santa Fe, NM

Las Vegas Outlet Center Las Vegas, NV

Las Vegas Premium Outlets Las Vegas, NV

Fashion Outlets of Las Vegas Primm, NV

Fashion Outlets of Niagara Falls USA Niagara Falls, NY

Tanger Outlet Center I & II Riverhead, NY

Lake George Plaza Outlet Center Lake George, NY

Waterloo Premium Outlets Waterloo, NY

Woodbury Common Premium Outlets Central Valley, NY

Aurora Farms Premium Outlets Aurora, OH
Not a lot of FP deletes, not flagship outlet. C+ at best.

Prime Outlets at Jeffersonville Jeffersonville, OH

Cincinnati Premium Outlets Monroe, OH

Tanger Outlet Center Lincoln City, OR

Philadelphia Premium Outlets Pottstown, PA

Prime Outlets at Grove City Grove City, PA

Philadelphia Premium Outlets Pottstown, PA

The Crossings Premium Outlets Tannersville, PA

VF Outlet Village Reading, PA

Tanger Outlet Center Lancaster, PA

Penn's Purchase Factory Outlet Village Lahaska, PA

The Outlets at Hershey, PA Hershey, PA

Prime Outlets at Puerto Rico Barceloneta, PR

Tanger Outlet Center Charleston, SC

Tanger Outlet Center Nashville, SC

Tanger Outlet Center Myrtle Beach, SC

Prime Outlets at Gaffney Gaffney, SC

Tanger Outlet Center Myrtle Beach, SC

Tanger at Five Oaks Sevierville, TN

Prime Outlets at Lebanon Lebanon, TN

The Outlet Shoppes at El Paso Canutillo, TX

Allen Premium Outlets Allen, TX

Rio Grande Valley Premium Outlets Mercedes, TX

Round Rock Premium Outlets Round Rock, TX

Houston Premium Outlets Cypress, TX

Prime Outlets at San Marcos San Marcos, TX

Tanger Outlet Center Park City, UT

Leesburg Corner Premium Outlets Leesburg, VA

Prime Outlets at Williamsburg Williamsburg, VA

Manchester Designer Outlets Manchester Center, VT

Seattle Premium Outlets Tulalip, WA

Prime Outlets at Burlington Burlington, WA

Factory Stores at North Bend North Bend, WA

Prime Outlets at Pleasant Prairie Pleasant Prairie, WI

Tanger Outlet Center Baraboo, WI

Branson - SAs are okay, store is small, selection is limited and all MFF.

Osage Beach, MO - SAs are DOLLs, selection is good with some FP deletes and lots of MFF.

Tuscola, IL - SAs are DOLLs, selection is good with a great mix of FP deletes and MFF.

Edinburgh, IN - SAs suck, store is pretty small, selection is okay with a mix of FP deletes and MFF.

ALLEN, TX - Flagship outlet. SAs are DOLLs - I just can't say enough about how AMAZING they are. The place is GINORMOUS, and they have EVERYTHING, from bags to accessories, jewelry, shoes, clothing and luggage. Mostly FP deletes with a good MFF selection as well.

I have been to three of the outlets that I can actually recall.

Jeffersonville, OH- Pretty decent size and the SA's are okay. You can definitely find some gems in this place.

Myrtle Beach, SC- This is by far my favorite outlet I have ever been to. They had a whole wall in the back just of shoes. The place itself was huge. So many things to look at and I just wanted to stay in there forever.

Hilton Head, SC-The SA's are very nice and helpful but don't seem to know alot about the products sometimes. It is touch and go with this outlet whether they will have a large majority of MFF or find some things from FP stores. My most recent visit they mainly had MFF bags and only a few bags up towards the front of the store that weren't. I was able to get the madison op art audrey in raspberry for half price.

Prime Outlets at Gaffney Gaffney, SC

This is a very small outlet. They don't get much good stuff, and when they do it's very limited and weeks behind the other outlets. The SA are very nice, but could be a lot more knowledgable!

Tanger Outlet Commerce Ga

Bigger than Gaffney and they actually have merchandise that the other outlets get when the other outlets get it! SA are all very nice also.

Michigan has two more outlets * not listed *

Tanger Outlet Center West Branch, MI ------love this store

Prime Outlets at Birch Run Birch Run, MI -----love this store

*Tanger Outlet, Howell, MI----never been here

*Great Lake Crossing, Pontiac , MI-----been here ...the store is big, and that is about it

Last edited:
Gilroy Premium Outlets Gilroy, CA - decent mix of clothing(jackets, sweaters) and jewelry, as well as FP deletes and carries full MFF lines

Prime Outlets at Hagerstown Hagerstown , MD - small jewelry counter, few if any clothing, small section for FP deletes and RARELY a HTF FP delete item

Prime Outlets at Queenstown Queenstown, MD - no jewelry counter, few if none on clothing, mostly MFF items, few FP deletes

Philadelphia Premium Outlets Pottstown, PA - jewelry counter, some clothing, decent size for FP deletes but often depleted quickly

VF Outlet Village Reading, PA - closed, was horrible size of store and carried very little of variety, found mostly MFF there, with odd and ends in FP deletes

Tanger Outlet Center Lancaster, PA - jewelry counter, decent mix of clothing, good size FP delete section and carries full MFF lines

The Outlets at Hershey, PA Hershey, PA - no jewelry counter, few if none of clothing (unless MFF), small section for FP deletes

Allen Premium Outlets Allen, TX - decent mix of clothing(jackets, sweaters) and jewelry, as well as FP deletes and carries full MFF lines (including having most floorset area of all outlets)

Round Rock Premium Outlets Round Rock, TX - don't recall jewelry counter, small, few if any clothing, small FP delete section, mostly MFF (reminds me of Queenstown or Hagerstown)

Houston Premium Outlets Cypress, TX - Jewelry section, some or few clothing, decent size FP delete section, might carry full line of MFF items

Prime Outlets at San Marcos San Marcos, TX - Jewelry section, decent to some in clothing variety, good if not decent size FP delete section, carries full MFF line items

Leesburg Corner Premium Outlets Leesburg, VA - decent mix of clothing(jackets, sweaters) and jewelry, as well as FP deletes and carries full MFF lines

Prime Outlets at Pleasant Prairie Pleasant Prairie, WI - don't recall jewelry counter but potentially there... few if some clothing items (could be wrong), decent if fair selection of FP deletes

Allen, TX - Huge store - one SA told me it is the largest Coach outlet; by far the best I've been to. I drive 4 hours one-way just to shop there. Very nice SA's. Great selection and sales. It can get very crowded, but not to the point of slowing me down.

Round Rock, TX - nice store, good selection; quick stop with family in tow (all male) so I basically did a once over and rushed to pick stuff out and left.

Branson, MO - small store, but holds a special place in my heart because it was the first outlet I discovered. I should've remembered the date so I could make it an annual holiday on my calendar! The selection is hit or miss.

Las Vegas, NV (Premium) - this store was literally packed wall-to-wall with crazy (yes, I mean CRAZY) shoppers pushing/shoving/grabbing; I got so frustrated/mad I left without buying anything. I guess there's a first for everything! LOL

Destin, FL - nice SA's, ok selection. It was pretty crowded and I had to wait in line for awhile.

Leesburg VA: exactly what Bunny said + from far away it's faster if you take the toll roads to get there, but great manager, will do charge-hold (not charge-send)

Atlantic City, NJ: large store, parking sucks, MFF lines, great selection of FP deletes (often before Leesburg sees them)

Potomac Mills, VA: smaller store (not by much) than Leesburg, not as good selection of FP deletes as Leesburg, customer service really good (probably better than Leesburg, with exception of Leesburg manager)

Sevierville, TN: AWESOME customer service, store is smaller than VA outlets, good selection of FP deletes (again, sometimes before VA sees them)

Williamsburg, VA: HUGE store, mainly MFF, but can find a FP delete or two if you really look

The outlets I have been to recently (in the last year):

SPO, Wa Seems to be picked over a lot of the time. They are the best in the seattle area about calling when they get items in that are in the client tracker. IMHO they get more FP deletes, but they fly out.
I have never walked in and found something I was looking for, only gone in to pick up stuff I had on hold. Really helpful SA's.

Burlington, Wa Best place in the area for FP deletes, but still mostly MFF. Good Jewlery counter. The SA's tend to be snotty, and aren't very helpful. They are famous for insisting that most items that you all
say you have found in the outlets are still in full price.

North Bend, Wa Prob. the least amount of FP deletes of the three seattle area stores, mostly MFF. I can't remember a jewlery counter, but it's been a couple months since I've been there. The best SA's. I have found some gems there.

Woodburn, Or Huge store, large FP deletes section, but they don't seem to get a lot of good ones. Friendly SA's.

Loveland, Co Small store, friendly staff. Mostly common mff items, small section of FP deletes.

Castle Rock, Co Huge store, really not helpful staff, especially on the phone. Haven't had much luck with FP deletes there.

Gilroy, Ca (charge send)

Leesburg, VA The best FP deletes of any outlet I have been to, but I really worked hard to find them, I called everyday starting two weeks prior to my arrival. The best manager, but a lot of the SA's I have delt with on the phone were not at all helpful (guys that didn't know the product at all)! Large selection of MFF . Flagship outlet.

Potomac Mills, VA Large selection of MFF items, nice SA's. Not the best FP delete's.

Wrentham, Ma I think this is the worst outlet I have been to, because the SA's were SOOO snotty. The couple times I was there, there were two managers hovering in the middle of the floor not doing anything, while people needed help. The last time I was there I was one of the only people in the store and had to wait like 15 minutes to check out while the managers just stood there staring into space.
there was a large section for FP deletes, but they were really picked over.

Lee, Ma The SA's here are the BEST! They had some really good FP deletes, but it is a small store.

Kittery, Me Small mostly MFF, helpful SA's.

Freeport, Me I had good luck with clearance there. Friendly staff.

Freeport, Maine - Friendly SA but not alot of FP deletes - mostly MFF - no jewelry
Kittery, Maine - Very friendly SA and a fair amount of FP deletes but they get sold very quickly - no jewelry
Las Vegas - Awesome store with tons of FP deletes - very large and very crowded.