let's just say....

thanks everyone. i am getting to see the graphite irl this week, so far i've only seen it on a bolide. might look different in this. i love the raisin but not sure about it in the style i'm interested in for me. i think it would be perfect for me in a kelly though.

follow up question- does the style matter? does it make a difference to your choice?

oh and i should say this- i have a purple caviar chanel flap and a lilac vintage bag that i love. i sort of collect purple bags. BUT i do not have a single grey bag. and since i consider myself generally a handbag collector i would like, eventually to have a bag in every color.

i have blue (no navy which is why i so'ed an indigo kelly), red, purple, browns, green....

I'd like to hear the style of the bag now before making a choice, but based on reading through this so far, I'm stumped!

I would have easily said Raisin - it's the prettier color by far and you seem to gravitate toward purple bags to begin with.......but you do seem to be wanting to be talked into the Graphite - LOL.

I'm still voting Raisin - love it.

I think the style matters a lot!

The MOST important thing though is that you LOVE the bag.

I think for a Masai in clemence, graphite would be a lovely, very smart, colour.

can I say, I want both?? don't have those colors yet so I will definitely want one of each.. but if I can only choose one, probably based on the colors of H bags I already own, I would choose graphite...I need more neutral colors..

Both are gorgeous but for me it is Graphite because it would be more versatile with my wardrobe. I also think it might cross seasons more effortlessly for me, but as I say both are wonderful. The price wouldn't make a difference for me unless I absolutely loved both equally.