Let's Just Chat: Celeb Forum Chat Thread

I'm over this damn polar vortex, we're supposed to get 2-4" of snow tomorrow. My car is so disgustingly dirty, but if it's going to snow, it'll have to stay that way.

Last edited:
My predicted high for Wednesday is negative two. I hate the cold, but given where I live it's expected. We've had a warmer than usual winter for the most part. There was one other week of super cold besides what we are experiencing now. other than that it has been in the forties, which is unusually high for December and January.

Also, I really need to move. Hate colld and snow.

So, I was reading about home schooling in KK's thread and I thought home schooling means you have teachers come to your house and teach you, give you exams, etc, etc and not your parents teaching you stuff.

Love seeing all the fine ladies of the Kimmie Kakes threads of old...thanks Cobalt!

Skwirrel, Long time no taunt. Look who I brought in to mix drinks for us.

Lotterymidori1.jpg

How you been?

It's going to be about whatever we want it to be!

Is anyone else over this winter weather! We've had 37 in so far and have 3 storms predicted for this week. Ugh! That groundhog better predict spring tomorrow, or I'm sending my Chowgirl to Punxatawney, PA to make groundhog stew. Rita is licking her lips in anticipation...View attachment 2486791

I love this giant furbaby!!!

The wiener dog killed some chickens that came into my yard this week.

Any interesting Super Bowl snacks? I'm doing the super simple but addictive Pilly cheese bean dip à la microwave with Fritos chips.

That sounds delicious. Fritos are my weakness.

A gigantic bowl of homemade potato salad, complete with macaroni and hard-boiled eggs, are in the fridge with the BBQ we ordered. But I'm thinking about just serving up myself a big bowl of potato salad. :lol:

Dayum...makes me long for the days of taunting Disick! LOL :lol: my man needs to be more undressed while he serves us...

reading the mixology book before he serves us. Like this..........
article-2535955-1A7FD22400000578-986_634x443.jpg

Any inside info. whether he is returning next season, I watched in horror as he went up into flames last episode and the series won't be the same if he isn't a V ghost or something