Let's Just Chat: Celeb Forum Chat Thread

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 1, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2014
    Can we talk???

Off topic chats are sometimes cut short.....
    But now, you can carry on here!!! :nuts:

You can also catch up on personal chat---that upcoming move, wedding; work issues, parenting musings, hot or crappy date. It's your place to dish.

Anything and everything triggered by your favorite (or least favorite) celebrity.
    When you move your conversation here, feel free to drop a link so your buddies can join in here.

Same rules apply: No personal attacks, [del]no[/del] minimal drama, and use the Report or Ignore feature when things make your skin crawl!

Thanks dolls! Please make yourselves at home and have fun. :party:

arf1396 likes this.
  2. :woot:!!!!!
    Doll! For us?!?!
    [​IMG]
    Look, her face moves.......

CB, what does this mean?

When you move your conversation here, feel free to drop a link so your buddies can join in here.

3. memoriesssssss of a face that once moved. R.I.P. to Kim's old face.

4. Like if you say..."dolls, let's chat about bikini waxes in the chat thread, I posted there <link>"

Then the dolls can follow you.

5. :lol:

6. :roflmfao:

7. Lol good idea!

8. Feels so far away from the discussion… but maybe it will take off…:biggrin:

9. Hopefully....

10. How do we know when to come into this one? I'm confused

11. I think I'm obsessed with CobaltBlu.

12. Love seeing all the fine ladies of the Kimmie Kakes threads of old...thanks Cobalt!

13. Is this going to be about the Kardashians too? Please say no, lol.

14. It's going to be about whatever we want it to be!

Is anyone else over this winter weather! We've had 37 in so far and have 3 storms predicted for this week. Ugh! That groundhog better predict spring tomorrow, or I'm sending my Chowgirl to Punxatawney, PA to make groundhog stew. Rita is licking her lips in anticipation... ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391315352.238131.jpg

15. Cutest dog ever!