Lets gather for a "Mini Pochette" club!!

I think the "inbetweener" you are referring to is the pochette OM (old model). The link you posted referred to the pouch as "mini pochette". That actually looks more like the Pochette OM after taking a closer look.

The pochette OM will definitely hold an iPhone 6+/6S+ as I own one.

The inbetweener came with a certain bag, can't remember what bag.. It has been said in this thread earlier also.. But it is not the old model, it is totally different thing. This inbetweener is 4cm (approx 1,5inch) smaller than the old model and 3cm bigger than the minipochette.

Reactions: Sophie-Rose
I would LOVE one of these so I could fit my phone back in a small pochette. Where did you find it? Can you post the dimensions too? Congratulations!

It is 17cm (7inch) wide and 10cm (4inch) high.. :smile: I also think it is the perfect size! Small but fits just enough stuff..

It came with a bucket bag pm which i bought from ebay auction.. Only 230$ and they both are in mint condition.. I think the pochette has hardly ever been used, the leather tab doesn't even have patina and the hardware has zero scratches [emoji15] I bought it because of the pochette and thought I would sell the bucket bag pm without the pochette, but it was in such a great condition and my mom liked it so i gave the bag for her..

IMG_1470609833.977941.jpg

It is 17cm (7inch) wide and 10cm (4inch) high.. :smile: I also think it is the perfect size! Small but fits just enough stuff..

It came with a bucket bag pm which i bought from ebay auction.. Only 230$ and they both are in mint condition.. I think the pochette has hardly ever been used, the leather tab doesn't even have patina and the hardware has zero scratches [emoji15] I bought it because of the pochette and thought I would sell the bucket bag pm without the pochette, but it was in such a great condition and my mom liked it so i gave the bag for her..

View attachment 3434035
Wow that's great! Thanks for the dimensions too. I definitely need one. Wish LV would bring back that size, it would be perfect. Enjoy!