Lets gather for a "Mini Pochette" club!!

1. arent they adorable?
    may i start with mine :heart:

i will use it when i go out for a quick trip.. or even put it inside my work bag to hold things i want to gather for fast access..
    or even for those days where i dont feel like carrying anything but my cles with some cash and cards and my mobile + mirror! :jammin:

[​IMG]

mini_Azur.jpg
    JWWIFE and mcgummerson like this.
  2. Hi, I am in the club! :wlae:

Azur Mini Pochette.JPG
    JWWIFE likes this.
  3. hold on uploading pics..........

4. come on girlz!! how will we compete with other clubs!! get those cams and lets see all of minies out there! :yahoo:

5. Here's mine:heart:

Immagine.jpg

6. Oh they are so cute.

7. My cookies 'n' cream!

[​IMG]

Tat77 and JWWIFE like this.
  8. lvsforme i can tell u are a true azur fan! i love all ur gorgeos azurs!! :welcome:

and
    Orodruin
    cant compete with ur yummy title!! :heart: :roflmfao: by the way ur the :queen: so far!!

9. This is definitely the cutest bag I own. I smile everytime I pull her out of my Speedy. :smile:

[​IMG]

JWWIFE likes this.
  10. An old pic...the first LV that I purchased in LV boutique.

[​IMG]

11. awwwwww looooooovely mini pochettes everyone! :heart:
    lets wait and see who is our queen? does any of us have all three? (mono, azur, damier?) :woohoo:

12. come on girlz!! lets get those pics posted! lets see ur mini pochettes up here! :heart:

13. Here's mine... juz received this surprise pressie :heart:

14. OMG congratulations dear!!!! isnt it beautiful??!! and in damier!!Oo:huh:OOO:huh: looooooooooovely!! :heart: wear it in good health :flowers:

15. Ooooo I'm in!! Sorry for the bad pics, I'm too lazy to take new ones!

IMG_0014 (Medium) copy.jpg IMG_0012 (Medium) copy.jpg