Let's Chat: This is the place for comments/suggestions!

Yes, jag, I love the way you organized it!!! Thank you for the only pic and no chatter instructions!!! Now it is just the gorgeous pictures when we scroll through!

Hi Jag,

I really love how you, Megs and Vlad have decided to reorganize this thread!!:heart: The style and reference library is the perfect place to :love::drool::nuts: and everything else seems a lot better organized now! Thanks so much for that!:yes:

100% AGREED :yahoo:!! I absolutely appreciate your hard work in this - it looks FANTASTIC :tup: ! THANK YOU SO MUCH :heart:

hey jag - just got in the door from work! it's been a long day...
just wanted to say thank you so much for spending all day with Vlad and Megs cleaning up the place! It looks totally awesome.
I'm SO glad now that there will be B-Bag MODS on while I'm asleep and looking after the place! LOL generally when I'm on nothing really happens!!! HA HA... oh well.
THANKS HEAPS jag!!! :o)

I love, love, LOVE what you've done with the place!
snaps for Jags, Vlad and Megs:choochoo:!!!

I've been MIA the past week or so, just super-busy...so I missed a lot of the drama but coming back here is like a breath of fresh air!

As a suggestion- we should start a hardware reference thread by year as well. I think that the hardware such as the rivets changed so much over the years that it would be really valuable.

As a suggestion- we should start a hardware reference thread by year as well. I think that the hardware such as the rivets changed so much over the years that it would be really valuable.

I agree that we should start doing this. There are different colors (silver and antique brass) for the hardware and the rivets also changed over time from being notched to smooth. There were also some changes in the zippers too.

Thank you Jag! It's so awesome that you've spent so much time cleaning up the forum. :tup: It's a lot nicer now with everything organized, and I can't wait to see everything up and running!

:yahoo:wow jag! you are so awesome for organizing this forum. it looks great! :tup: thanks for all the hard work and probably countless hours turning this place around. i can't wait for the finished product.

I agree that we should start doing this. There are different colors (silver and antique brass) for the hardware and the rivets also changed over time from being notched to smooth. There were also some changes in the zippers too.

You mean from being smooth to notched (the rivets, that is). ;) Also fake vs real rivets need to be shown close up because some of the fakes actually have notched rivets too nowadays ... but the notches aren't *quite* the same.

You mean from being smooth to notched (the rivets, that is). ;) Also fake vs real rivets need to be shown close up because some of the fakes actually have notched rivets too nowadays ... but the notches aren't *quite* the same.

Yeah, that's what I meant:shame:. Sometimes I just get so excited to post, I get all confused.