Let me see your Citta Giocos :)

i would love to get a citta gioco, but i do have a citta rosa gioco, which i love love love!!! PINK is my favorite color!
crgioco.jpg

my DH got it for my birthday!

Here's my Citta Rosa Gioco! :love: This was my second toki purchase back in the day and the first thing I had signed by simone! You can seee the latte he drew on the back! :love:

DSCN0866.jpg

DSCN0863.jpg

DSCN0865.jpg

DSCN0864.jpg

Awww, thanks! :flowers: I :heart: this bag too. It's one of my favorites. I love the top and bottoms of mine and those parts are important on a gioco because I see the top when I use it and other people see the bottom when I'm carrying it! :idea:

Thanks so much Blackwidow & Nyshopaholic!! :blush:
The funniest thing about this bag is that I didn't even pick it out myself. The first day we saw Citta Rosa in San Francisco's Nordies I had to have it :rolleyes: and they were actually SOLD OUT of the Citta Rosa gioco, they only had Citta. :cursing: So they told me they'd order one for me ... since this was only my second toki bag I didn't really know about print placement :lecture:and we were just like, okay, cool, order it. It turns out they did a stock transfer from Nordies in LA and sent it to our house!! We thought we were getting a brand new bag from Lesportsac or Nordies warehouse! :lol::lol: We were so shocked to find out it came from a different store!! We were such Noobs at the time! :roflmfao: I got super lucky with it! :love: