Let me peek at your picotin

attachment.php

Woooo.....Rocker's Rockin!!!

Thanks all for the lovely compliments. I'm so happy the search function is up and I can find lots of lovely pictures again!
oh, and yes my ebene is the medium size. I can get it over my shoulder too but only with a lighter shirt on and no jacket. A nice option for the summer.

Thanks [FONT="RC! [FONT="Arial"]This thread has made me begin to like & consider a picotin! I'm 5'4", do you think the large one would be too big? So what is the "official" name of your? MM?[/FONT] Black"][/FONT]

Thanks [FONT="RC! [FONT=Arial]This thread has made me begin to like & consider a picotin! I'm 5'4", do you think the large one would be too big? So what is the "official" name of your? MM?[/FONT] Black"][/font]

Mine is ebene in MM. I don't think a large one would be too large at all. Do try both sizes to see what you're most comfortable with. I have not found them hard to find at all.
BTW, I'm 5'3" for reference.

It almost seems affordable after seeing a Bolide in the Bloor St store for $5100 CDN.

Love your pic Piaffe. The bag looks great on you.
Glad I looked at this thread- thinking (dreaming really) of a Picotin now.

The prices are depressing (at LEAST there is no price increase planned for Canada!). The GM picotin was actually 2695$ + tax (13%). I know another tPFer just got a 35 cm Birkin that came to 10k with tax.