Lesportsac upcoming 'tattoo' print (non-tokidoki)

the ink print is the tattoo print...i bought one in a sadie...its so so cute! and the pictopop print i saw today at the store. its by some guest designer named anders something? its cool.

ooh yes, i saw the pictopop yesterday too. was so tempted to get something small in that print - cosmetic pouch etc. i like the doggie and cupcake design on it :smile: jungle love is cute too.

6511_4752.jpg

it's kinda cute. is it hawaii exclusive? do people get tattoos of the word aloha? i can see a palm tree & a hula girl possibly being part of a tattoo, but there's got to be a reason it's so "hawaiian"...

i like the jungle love also. as well as a slew of other prints that i've seen in the stores. friday i went down to actually buy the pink Panda tribeca that i've been wanting forever. i just love it!

ooh yes, i saw the pictopop yesterday too. was so tempted to get something small in that print - cosmetic pouch etc. i like the doggie and cupcake design on it :smile: jungle love is cute too.

6511_4752.jpg

They have this print at my Macy's. I also saw that tatoo print you're talking about snapcat...I just can't remeber where. It's definitely cuter than any non-toki print that lesportsac has offered before IMO. If I rememeber where I saw it, I'll let you know! ;)

This print has been out for a while. My mom and I bought the bag at the Lesport Sac store in Las Vegas in June. Metropark at the Irvine spectrum has had the bag for at least a month. The Tattoo print was on the lesport sac website about a month ago too, but now it seems to be gone. That is so odd.

during the last great sale macys had (not the one that just past, but the one where the lesportsac was presale for 25% off............well my macys had the tattoo ink print in the 3 zip cosmetic case and they only had 3 of them. Well I had a 15% off coupon that went on top of the 25% off already so I bought all 3 of them and it only cost me $11.47 each! I kept one and gave the others to my sis and my neice and let me tell you, I LOVE THIS PRINT!!

I of course picked out the best of the three and mine has the hula girl right on the front.....LOVE IT! And it says mom on the top between two of the zippers which is funny cuz I am a mom!

ok here is a pic:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• ink1.jpg
    ink1.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 697
  • ink2.jpg
    ink2.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 841