LeSportSac In SOUTHAMPTON

They don't have any inferno stellinas either. That was not correct. vmasterz & I have been trying to find one...and I called to ask and they said they didn't have any. They had only one that had been on hold for someone.

Oh Dreams of Toki....you got what I wanted.....that's okay...congrats to you :biggrin: ...you saved me from being bad....hee hee...I must use will power and wait for the Spiaggia :Push:

Try Woodbury Commons. When I checked last week they still had a Zucca Inferno but they didn't have one in Paradiso.... and... umm... I wanted both, but I didn't want to pay shipping twice.....

Thanks for the info, I'll check it out! Maybe I'll have to buy the inferno zucca if they have it :P

BTW..love your dog..beautiful! I have 2 shiba's..brother and sister..Yuri (girl) is the one you see here.

Hmm...I see Inferno stellina on the list, but they said there wasnt any??? Ha I thought they ran out of playground too?? :confused1:

DreamsOfToki: congrats on your Inferno zucca! :graucho:

Annabellet: congrats on your new accessories! though i didnt see any angiolettos/playground denaro listed...lucky you!

leen619:congrats on your Infernos! Do you know the print placements youre getting on them?

What is it you were looking for from where? Were you looking to have it shipped straight from the outlet?
Well, apparently they can't ship to Canada, and there's no playground anyway.

I got my hopes up for nooooooooothing.

But on the bright side, I bought an awesome silver little Calvin Klein bag today!

Originally Posted by TokiliciousJenY
I thought all the playground was gone, no?

there was only one playgound denaro left and bought it. They all gone now

They told me they didn't have any angiolettos a few weeks back, or any playground denaros. How long ago did you get yours? And how's the placement on your denaro?

I was just thinking about all the bags I had and told myself i can't have over 20 toki bag b/c it's :nuts:. But that quickly changed as I realized I have close to that number if not over already lol....I changed my quota to 30 or 40... lol