Lesportsac.com has vacanze

IDK... it could be due to the competition that the woman from Vegas said that. It would be fairly easy for lesportsac.com to erase the code from their system if they didn't want it used on vacanze prints, they could have done it when they uploaded the new print.:wondering

I just called Lesportsac store in Las Vegas and the woman who answered the phone told me that Vacanze bags do not accept the luckybreak6 code, so whoever ordered the bags using the code on the web site, when the company processes the order, the code will be denied, the woman said, so you will not get any discount… Is that true? I tried to order my bags on their website, and the screen shows that the total price is 25%off of original price. I’m confused, but I’m guessing the woman is right. I don’t think that Lesportsac will accept 25% off for their new Vacanze print. What do you think?

That just does not sound right. You should only be paying the amount that you agree to pay on your invoice - they can't adjust your price afterwards - they have to honor it in my opinion - so much for customer retention if they actually do.

Darn, I couldn't wait and I got a Cucciolo and a BV at only 10% off - and I thought that was a deal... but then I only ended up paying around $22 more and I had the option of choosing my placement.. so I guess it was ok...

But damn! Now I wonder whether I should get the Campeggio as well LOL

Ohmy goodness! this is so tempting! I really only want vacanaze in mama mia and caramella. I was going to have my brother get them for me in hawaii but for this deal maybe i can deal with another bag???? oh! decisions decisions!

Lara

That just does not sound right. You should only be paying the amount that you agree to pay on your invoice - they can't adjust your price afterwards - they have to honor it in my opinion - so much for customer retention if they actually do.

Yeah, I don't think they can just mark up an invoice. That's illegal.

Another thing: the Lucky Breaks code is supposed to expire in early December, according to a disclaimer in the magazine. Not only would it be wrong for LSS to not honor the discount offer as it stands, but it would be doubly wrong to nullify and mark up the invoice (without the consumer's consent).

Darnit I wish I knew of this sooner because this morning I ordered 6 Vacanze Campeggios to see if I find one with amazing placement. Then again its a lot easier to return them to a Nordstrom store then Lesportsac... anyhow congrats to the people who ordered... :yes:

LOL - same here for me. I just ordered 6 campeggios from Nordstroms but I went ahead and ordered 4 more from the Lesportsac store. At that reduced price I know I can at least sell them on LJ for what I paid and not be out the shipping. The Nordstrom bags will just go back to the store at the mall. I've tried multiple bag ordering from Nordstroms before on the trasporto and ended up with nothing I liked. I hope I have better luck finding my perfect vacanze campeggio. I'm going to be very picky because I'm only getting one bag in vacanze so it has to have everything I want on it.

I ordered a bag and the code worked just fine-thank you so much!!! My cc was already charged the discounted amount, so I don't think they can change it, or they'll have a big problem on their hands!

Last month, when I pre-ordered at Lesportsac my Vacanze bags on the phone, I was told that the luckybreak6 code can't be usued for any Vacanze bags. But the code still was working last night at their web site, so I called their Las Vegas store last night and asked about it.The woman who answered the phone at the store told me that Vacanze bags do not accept the luckybreak6 code, so she said that whoever ordered the bags using the code on the web site, when the company processed the order, the code will be denied. Well, the code still seemed to be working at the web site, so I called Lesportsac customer service today and told the woman on the phone that I didn't get the 25% discount because I got wrong information when I was pre-ordering. The woman told me that the code expired last night, so they will give me credit back for the discount I did not get originally. I'm glad I was treat fairly and got 25% off, and I'm glad that my tokidoki addiction will end soon.

I placed an order on Lesportsac.com last night and realized that I never got a confirmation code and also forgot to order something. When I called customer service this morning, the agent added the item to my order and re-calculated everything using the 25% off code.

Yay, I bought a zucca with the discount. Pretty sweet -- what with the exchange rate and everything factored in, I saved $45!

I just hope I'm ok with the print placement -- if it has at least one of my favorite guys on there, I'll be happy.

i preordered from lesportsac before they were available on the website so i didn't get the discount. i called today and they credited my card for the 25% off. what a sweet deal!:tup:

My order was processed & I got a shipment confirmation today the 25% off was still on there. They did try to email me telling me that some fantasy print stuff was out of stock...No clue what that was about, I only ordered Tokis & got charged the correct discounted prices. They'll be here friday!!