Leggings: Will You Be Wearing Them This Fall ?

I like the look and I bought a pair of light wool dark grey ones(H&M).....very nice but they make my legs look fatter.
What are your thoughts about that ?

Grey (even dark grey) is not a particularly flattering colour, as it is cool. If you don't want to wear black, a warmer neutral, like dark brown, would be more flattering.

Also, a cotton lycra mix would be less bulky.

Finally, try wearing leggings in the same colour as your boots, to elongate the leg. :yes:

I think it looks cute with longer sweaters and tunics and stuff. I have a pair, but I haven't gotten around to wearing them yet. They aren't appropriate for my office... One of these weekends though...

I think if you are under 20 they look cute----but to me to see these 40+ women wear them is just a joke. You already see these older women wearing them at the malls in Florida and then you see the teens walk right by with the same thing, too funny. My daughter who is 7 can wear them and look cute but there should be some reality checks out there for people who are wearing them.

I think if you are under 20 they look cute----but to me to see these 40+ women wear them is just a joke. You already see these older women wearing them at the malls in Florida and then you see the teens walk right by with the same thing, too funny. My daughter who is 7 can wear them and look cute but there should be some reality checks out there for people who are wearing them.

You´re right but that´s for everything, there are some serious fashion "faux pas" everywhere. But I´m wearing them and I´m a 28 yo trendy girl and I don´t think it looks weird on women in their 20´s or even 30´s, it all depends of :
-1-your personal style : teens wear them with micro Juicy type skirts, and I wear them with Topshop babydoll dress or even to rock a classic skirt,
-2- body type. because I still think you have to be blessed with thin and not short legs to sport that trend.

NOT! I swore them off after I was pregnant and that was all I could wear! I said I would never wear them again (of course I didn't know they come back in style)! But, I'm sticking to the NEVER AGAIN!