Leggings: Will You Be Wearing Them This Fall ?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Will you be wearing them this fall ?

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Oof, who is that in the last picture, one of those Duff tarts? If I wear leggings it won't be like that! That just looks stupid! In fact I think they look rather silly in general. Nicole Richie looks Ok but it's too aerobics-class for me.

3. I love leggings they are comfy, warrm, and makes a dress or long sweater look a lot more casual and trendy.

4. No. I'm 39 and I did leggings and stirrup pants back in the 80s and 90s. I have good legs but it's too young a look for me even for going out or clubbing. I stick to leggings when I'm lounging around the house or going jogging.

5. I think it's a cute style, if you know how to put it together. Done right it makes the legs look slim and sexy!...2 thumbs up for me.

6. DEFINITELY! They are so versatile, I don't care if they're trendy or not. I have several black pairs varying in thickness for different seasons/occasions. They allow me to wear dresses/skirts without worrying about them flipping up in the wind or the increasingly cold fall temperature. Plus, they're so much comfier than skinny black pants tucked under boots.

7. I WILL:biggrin::heart:

8. Absolutely yes!!!:yahoo:

I'm wearing leggings every chance I get , but I only wear black or brown Spanx footless tights. I have both ankle length and capri length.

I totally love the look this season. It's fun, sassy, and sexy.

9. Nope! My bottom half is my least favorite part. I'm petite, but I'm pear-shaped, and straight or boot-cut trousers balance me out well. I refuse to fall victim to a trend that doesn't flatter my body.

10. I hated leggings when they first surfaced in fashion magazines, but I've warmed up to them. When paired with the right dress or skirt, they can be very flattering. I am embracing the idea of playing dress-up with trends on the weekends!

11. Yes! Although I am not a fan of the see-through ones (those are hosiery in my book) or the shiny ones, as they are too 80's. But the full-length opaque leggings are versatile, comfortable and flattering!

12. I prolly would, but I really have nothing in my wardrobe that would allow me to, so no. haha

13. uhhh..no, I don't really like leggings. I like Lindsay's outfit, she looks nice.

14. I like the look and I bought a pair of light wool dark grey ones(H&M).....very nice but they make my legs look fatter.
    What are your thoughts about that ?

15. Yes I will! :yes: I love them with flats! :heart:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice