legacy metallic leather mini drawstring

I love this bag and was thinking of getting it in the navy too but I don't see it as an option on the site anymore. Oh well, perhaps I'll have to stalk it later on ebay if I missed out or maybe they will bring it back, who knows? I think I could suffer through with the bronze though if I had to, lol. I was/am hesitant to buy until I see it irl but I have to say...I feel kind of sentimental toward it already because it reminds of my favorite bag (no name) that I carried when I was young.

I actually have this bag and I love it!! I saw it and completely fell in love and didn't buy it because I thought it was going to be a purchase I'd regret later... but when i saw it again, I knew I had to have it and its been the best decision so far! I got the navy blue one and to answer your question, it fits my wallet, my phone my keys and a couple of other things like lip gloss and such... even though its a little on the small side, it still fits everything I need! :yahoo:

here is mine

Designer068-1.jpg

Designer075.jpg

Designer073.jpg

pretty roomy too...holds my wallet, agenda, cell phone case, and sunglasses

here's the thread with lots more modeling pictures

http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/i-have-pce-reveal-youll-never-guess-what-436316.html

^^^yeah, I agree with Sweetmelissa. But I'd never tire of looking at that beautiful legacy drawstring pouch! I think I mentioned this before but I actually like the funkier Legacy styling and will definitely be scouting the outlet for them :yes: