legacy metallic leather mini drawstring

coachmommyofmin

<3
O.G.
Oct 6, 2008
i'd love to see one in irl as well, maybe somebody can step forward and show some pictures? :graucho: or is it too new for anybody to have yet?

shiashell79

Bags+More bags=bliss
Nov 24, 2008
Texas
I like the gold color I am not sure about the navy I would have to see it IRL I never really thought about getting a bag in navy

coachmommyofmin

<3
O.G.
Oct 6, 2008
i remember somebody had a gray one, yes. I think on search it should pop up. I m hoping to see the metallic colors from someone :graucho:

sweetmelissa

But it was on sale!
Mar 9, 2007
South Jersey
I love this bag and was thinking of getting it in the navy too but I don't see it as an option on the site anymore. Oh well, perhaps I'll have to stalk it later on ebay if I missed out or maybe they will bring it back, who knows? I think I could suffer through with the bronze though if I had to, lol. I was/am hesitant to buy until I see it irl but I have to say...I feel kind of sentimental toward it already because it reminds of my favorite bag (no name) that I carried when I was young.

IFFAH

"..."
Jan 22, 2006
I don't own this bag, not really a fan of the design but it looks prettiest in lilac.

velvetcandy

Oct 1, 2008
I actually have this bag and I love it!! I saw it and completely fell in love and didn't buy it because I thought it was going to be a purchase I'd regret later... but when i saw it again, I knew I had to have it and its been the best decision so far! I got the navy blue one and to answer your question, it fits my wallet, my phone my keys and a couple of other things like lip gloss and such... even though its a little on the small side, it still fits everything I need! :yahoo:

sweetmelissa

But it was on sale!
Mar 9, 2007
South Jersey
^^I think someone just bumped it up to comment on the bag instead of starting a whole new thread. Thanks for your pics, they are very helpful imho!

bagap

O.G.
Jul 31, 2008
Cali-4-Ni-A
^^^yeah, I agree with Sweetmelissa. But I'd never tire of looking at that beautiful legacy drawstring pouch! I think I mentioned this before but I actually like the funkier Legacy styling and will definitely be scouting the outlet for them :yes: