Leather Chocolate Carly...

Jul 5, 2007
Can you ladies show me picture of the Chocolate leather Carly?? I am thinking of buying one, but I am debating between the Leather and the Signature... So please give me you opinions..:tup:

I've the leather one and I think it's not as popular as the signature one. I love it but it's a bit heavy. May be it's the hardware or the pad on the strap. But overall, it's a great classic bag!

Heres mine. I actually just got it all dressed up again to use tomorrow as its supposed to rain and this is a great all-weather bag. The chocolate leather is almost edible is soooo gorgeous!

Attachments

• choc carly sig scarf 003.jpg
    choc carly sig scarf 003.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 71
I like the leather better... it seems more classic, while I always think the signature is a bit more "trendy." If you want a bag that you will be using a lot, I feel like leather holds up better in the long run... signature seems to have problems with fraying...

I'm starting to gravitate to the leather myself. I found a chili carly last night at the outlet (I swear I'm writing this in all my posts today) and the leather was amazing! Definitely check it out if you can. :smile: My sig bags are paling in comparison.. A little heavy though, yes. I haven't put anything in it yet.

HMMM those bags are so good to eat. I love it... Thanks ladies I am really into the leather But I guess I should try it own since I am a adorably chubby girl...

The carly will look amazing on you no matter your size! I am a large girl myself and it looks just fine (I have a large black sig). My pics are in the carly lovers club if you want them for size reference!

http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/carly-club-please-join-163204-32.html

The pics are at the bottom of this page! Hope that helps!