Le Monde Autumn edition

I just received my copy in the post and I could barely keep myself from licking the pages... Everything is just gorgeous! I especially love the Croc Lindys and the Croc bracelet with diamonds.

Camail bag in wool felt & barenia and Honore long wallet in fauve barenia & purple cashmere felt
monde10.jpg

for those of you who have this magazine can you please look in the back...my SA says there are reference numbers...and can you guys give me the reference for the honore long wallet??

thanks!!!

And now I have received my own copy. I never saw myself in a crocodile jacket before but the coats and jackets for winter are droolsome. It always takes me months to get round to reading any of the text in 'Le Monde d'Hermes' because I'm so entranced by the pictures. I'm convinced that I now need not just the Steve travel bag but the Steve messenger bag as well. Well, that's me bankrupt!

And now I have received my own copy. I never saw myself in a crocodile jacket before but the coats and jackets for winter are droolsome. It always takes me months to get round to reading any of the text in 'Le Monde d'Hermes' because I'm so entranced by the pictures. I'm convinced that I now need not just the Steve travel bag but the Steve messenger bag as well. Well, that's me bankrupt!

Well, I have drool on the page with the croc Lindys. LOL.