Layering and Stacking Thread!

I posted this in the Tiffany forum but I didn’t realize this thread existed!
would it look strange to pair a rose gold .07 diamond by the yard with a white gold chain with a .7 topaz?

Attachments

• B98EF008-7597-421E-994B-DBCDA3F93D4B.jpeg
    B98EF008-7597-421E-994B-DBCDA3F93D4B.jpeg
    71.6 KB · Views: 36
  • E435BC16-E8DE-4CC3-88DF-A3A5BEC4AC56.jpeg
    E435BC16-E8DE-4CC3-88DF-A3A5BEC4AC56.jpeg
    129.4 KB · Views: 36
Reactions: foxgal and hhw
Hi all! I love some stacking advice please :smile: I like fine jewellery and mostly wear the same stuff day in and day out.

My current favourite bracelets are yellow gold with diamonds. But I don’t know how to stack properly tbh. One is looser than the other. The smaller one fits close and basically broke within a week. They took it back to repair or replace but I have a nagging feeling that I should replace with a different one because I’ll constantly worry.

If I replace, is it best to replace with a loose one like the one with the single stone or do you need to stack with different lengths to avoid tangling? Thanks for any advice.A9DEEFF1-9BC7-4034-B724-E780109E84E1.jpeg

They look gorgeous together. Are they all the same length or do you mix lengths to adjust how they sit next to each other?

Thank You. I think they all are supposed to be about 7 inches long, but the differences in claps and branding plates changes the length. The thing I like about station bracelets is that you can adjust them by clipping the clasp to the rings that hold the stones. I do this because my wrists are pretty small. For the Jade bracelet, I clap it right where the Elsa Peretti plate starts because it adds about 1/2 an inch.

Thank You. I think they all are supposed to be about 7 inches long, but the differences in claps and branding plates changes the length. The thing I like about station bracelets is that you can adjust them by clipping the clasp to the rings that hold the stones. I do this because my wrists are pretty small. For the Jade bracelet, I clap it right where the Elsa Peretti plate starts because it adds about 1/2 an inch.

Thanks so much. The multi stone bracelet in my photo (earlier post) had a link that broke within a few days, so I’m replacing with a different one. It’s slightly more flexible length wise and the same brand as my other, Zoe Chicco, so it should work fine I think based on what you say :smile:

Reactions: MahoganyQT