Lawsuit against LV

Do you know how to receive the $41 dollar gift card? I just bought something but don't receive anything about this. Thanks

You needed to be part of the class action lawsuit. It was sent to customers who bought something in California during a certain time period (can't remember details off the top of my head), and they sent out paperwork about 1 1/2-2 years ago for people who were a part of it.

You needed to be part of the class action lawsuit. It was sent to customers who bought something in California during a certain time period (can't remember details off the top of my head), and they sent out paperwork about 1 1/2-2 years ago for people who were a part of it.

:smile:Oh Thanks. Maybe because i bought on online or on Vegas not California. So, that's why i don't receive anything

Yep they're definitely sending them out cause I've seen them all over Ebay and Craigslist. ;)
wow so pretty much someone can't even buy a few of these and use them all at once? I know that would be too easy. At least there's an entire year to use them. They can't be used online, or in any store outside of California. They are going for less than $20 on ebay lol

Last edited:
Mine arrived! I had to contact them AGAIN and they resent it. It had the wrong address and my named spelled wrong. At least they didn't just say "too bad." They actually resolved the issue. I'm happy. ☺️