Lawsuit against LV

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Anyone who participated in that class action lawsuit against LV- have you heard when they're sending out the merch certificates? I don't think $41 is going to go far but I want mine anyways. Maybe hang it up in my closet. 😄

2. I have not heard about this .? Was this in the U.S ?

3. It is only for purchases made in california

4. I was wondering recently about this. Haven't heard/gotten anything yet.

5. I read they would be mailing out the gift cards mid April. Which is now ;)

6. They said sometime in April...

Here is what I posted in the other thread:
    I just checked the website, it was updated on Jan. 9th. If you go there they have full details in the "Final Approval Order." It's 22 pages so I skimmed. Pg #4: We will get a merchandise certificates for $41.00 sometime in April. Pg.#13-14 The notice says they aren't required to impose a minimum purchase and "several" items are priced below $41.00 (what, agenda paper??) and customers would be able to use it to obtain free merchandise. They must be used in a CA stand alone boutique (no leased locations inside of stores) and they expire in one year.

I didn't see anything about combining them, if someone reads the whole thing and sees info, let me know.

7. I received something a while back and still waiting on an answer. I forgot about it till now. Thanks!!

8. My bag was bought in CA in that time frame, so I filled the online paper work after receiving an email. If I get anything within the month I'll let u all know. Not holding my breath. Agenda paper is $60 isn't it? Nothing is in the $40 range. LV is going to be making money off this. when people go to try and use their certificate, they'll need to pony up a lot more extra money.

9. Maybe a small luggage tag? Which is still over $40..but get it monogramed and it would make a cute keychain or bag charm by paying an extra $20 or or so. haha!

10. there are are a few books in that price range, but I am sure most people will get much more expensive items :smile:

11. Received mine a couple days ago. Haha I don't think $41 will even cover tax :P

12. There are a few little things in that range... A lock, city guide, note paper for the agendas, pen refill, shoe laces? Lol...

13. I received my $41 law settlement gift card the other day as well. Not really planning to buy anything bit we have a year to spend the gift card.

14. Is this an 800 number on there? I recently moved and I was not able to tell them my new address when I got the notification a while back. Thanks in advance!!