Law & Order SVU

I am SOO happy that Dani left =D. So now Olivia & Elliot can hook up!. I have another quote. I think its from season one or season two. Olivia is interrogating a perp,and he goes screw you,she anwsers him "I can screw you harder". Another quote is a perp ask's Olivia to get him a bottle of Mineral Water,and she replies "I would like your balls in a blender,but life is a *****". I think the last qoute is from season one.

I missed the last episode... can someone recap for me? Thanks so much!

I got these from tv.com:

After a van containing two young children ends up in the river, Beck finds herself drawn to the young girl, Eden, and the investigation into a tape found in the vehicle turns up a mysterious death involving a controversial attachment therapy technique. Beck tries to do the right thing by saving Eden, only to find herself torn when it seems as though there is nothing she can do to help. The investigation into the rebirthing turns up a foster family who abuses the children in their care, but not all of the children agree that it was abuse.

(Stabler gets stabbed in the chest with a pen by a visibly upset and disturbed foster child. A little girl was found buried in the backyard after she suffocated from 'rebirthing' therapy. They find out a couple has been 'collecting' and mistreating foster children just for the government checks. Dani brought Elle back to live with her and she sets the couch on fire. She wanted to die in the fire and she's sent to a foster home. After that, Dani realizes she can't do any of this.)

Elliot Stabler: John, what do we got?
John Munch: Van tried to take a shortcut to Brooklyn. River got in the way.

Casey Novak: The defense can argue that during the missing sections of the tape, an alien spaceship came down and squashed the girl with a giant pumpkin.

Dani Beck: I can't do this.
Elliot Stabler: Why?
Dani Beck: I fix things. That's who I am. And I can't fix the little girl.
Elliot Stabler: That's not what we do.
Dani Beck: But you want to. And I thought I could. (crying) How do you keep doing this job?
Elliot Stabler: Because I have to.
Dani Beck: Why? We don't make a difference.
Elliot Stabler: Dani, you can do this.
Dani Beck: Are you asking me to stay?
Elliot Stabler: (long pause) Dani, I can't. You've got to be here for yourself, not for me.
Dani Beck: (in a whisper) Yeah. (long pause) Bye Elliot.
(He watches her as she walks away, visibly upset.)

For another Chris Meloni fix (besides Oz) watch Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle. He's in the movie.

He plays Freakshow. You may not recognize him at first because he has 'ugly makeup' on, but sooner or later you will!

"Hey, Vern!"
"What?"
"The Devil!"
"What?"
"The Devil is everywhere!"

For another Chris Meloni fix (besides Oz) watch Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle. He's in the movie.

He plays Freakshow. You may not recognize him at first because he has 'ugly makeup' on, but sooner or later you will!

"Hey, Vern!"
"What?"
"The Devil!"
"What?"

You know what? Last night I was watching Harold & Kumar and I realized I totally misquoted one of my favorite parts of the movie!

"Hey, Randy!"
"What?"
"The Devil!"
"What?"

(Freakshow's real name is Randy. He's called Freakshow because . . . well, look at him!)

I thought I would be glad when Dani was gone too....but I grew to like her. I think she would be good for Elliot, Olivia is a great partner, but I don't think they should hook up.

I like SVU a lot better than Law & Order because I love the actors. I also like it because the plots are so much more in depth than who shot him and why?

Some cases have this whole psychological aspect (this is why they need Dr. Huang!) to them which makes it absolutely fascinating.

SVU is the Law & Order franchise where the phrase "Because he's a sexually obsessed narcissist" is used.

I heard the actors being interviewed and each cast member was talking about how they had criminal experts come to the set to make things as authentic as possible. When they got to Ice T, he just said, "I know about the criminal mind because I used to be a criminal."

One thing I love about Canadian tv (other than their relaxed attitude in regards to censoring things) is the fact that they show SVU reruns every weeknight at 7:00.

Last night's was called Debt. It was the one with the missing Chinese illegal immigrant. They found a fake Berkin and they learned that it belonged to the missing woman and that she made it.

Benson did an undercover sting operation to find the guy selling them. (Then they busted him for copyright infringement and gathered more information about the missing woman.)

It was a good one. Ming Na was a guest on it.