Lauren Conrad line...

no innovation, no quality.

forever 21 has all of that, in the same sh*tty materials ($150 for rayon? ridic).

with her education, money, and exposure in the fashion world, she should be able to churn out better. this was a failure, IMHO.

"Lauren Conrad is proud to announce her first collection, perfect for every occasion. Turning her dreams of becoming a fashion designer into a reality, Lauren Conrad Collection reflects Lauren's upbringing in Southern California, embracing the laid-back lifestyle with dresses, tops and silhouettes that feature novelty detailing, playful accents and clean lines and shapes. All of Lauren's looks can easily be transformed from day into night, without skipping a beat. This Fall, Lauren Conrad Collection will offer timeless pieces that are sophisticated and chic, to bring out the California girl in you!"

$145

$150

Top $85

$135

More here:
http://laurenconrad.seenon.com/

Would YOU buy/wear her clothes?

PLAIN and BORING.....why paying 135$ for a dress that looks like AA or even H&M.
And calling them Audrina and Lo...OMG are u serious LC ?? do you also have a "sponsored by MTV The Hills" logo on the label ?
She's gonna ruin her future fashion career if she even intended to have a serious one. What about just finishing filming "The Hills", cool down and study and THEN create a collection ?!

I don't like it at all. There's nothing original about it. MTV is just using her to sell overpriced, under-designed clothing to "The Hills" fanbase. The material is cheap, plain and simple. There's nothing about those clothes that gives off a "look." I bet MTV wanted generic clothing because they thought it would appeal to more people.

Sometimes I think people forget that "The Hills" is a scripted reality show and the people in it are actors. So that means that Lauren is an actress first and foremost. I doubt she even really designed any of those clothes. And even if she did, she probably played a minor role.