Latest collection pic's!!!

lovecoachmore

Aug 21, 2008
Eastern Iowa
Haven't done this in awhile, and I'm home sick so I figured I may as well be "productive!"

I should wait as I'll be adding 2 new (to me) great bags, 1 tomorrow and the other is on her way....I'll keep it a slight mystery for a reveal!!!

Anywho...don't miss poor Sabrina who is hiding behind miss Lindsay, who I may add is a camera HOG! ha ha

I am SO ON BAG BAN!!!!!! :P

Attachments

tlingitgirl

Jul 1, 2008
Wow! I agree with what you've been saying, you sure have gotten a lot of Coach! I like the variety and different colors.

eleda

O.G.
Jul 10, 2008
Stunning collection. I love the variety. My favorite is your teal lindsay. Well done.

lovecoachmore

Aug 21, 2008
Eastern Iowa
Thanks gal's! I really did notice as I laid everything out that I do have a great color variety going on!!! I just pick what I love! I know alot of women don't go for the "factory bags." I must say that one of my FAV signature bags IS the made for outlet Hampton's carryall. It's a great size and has easy access!

There is more to come! I should have a reveal tomorrow, maybe 1 bag, maybe 2 bags! Gotta depend on the carriers!!!:P

pzold

**Love my Mastiffs**
O.G.
Apr 20, 2008
LOVE IT!! You Go Girl!

Where are your hats??? I know you have some that will match!!!! :welcome: LOL!!

lovecoachmore

Aug 21, 2008
Eastern Iowa
Hey Pzold!!! How about next time I'm "dolled up" with one of my hat's and a Coach bag...I'll post you a pic! My collection will never hold a candle to your matching set's! Your threads/collections and personal style are a true inspiration!!! :tup:

T-Girl

Ahhhh...I'm falling!
May 7, 2008
Congratulations LoveCoachMore! That's a nice mix of siggy/leather/legacy.