Latest collection pic's!!!

lovecoachmore

Aug 21, 2008
Haven't done this in awhile, and I'm home sick so I figured I may as well be "productive!"

I should wait as I'll be adding 2 new (to me) great bags, 1 tomorrow and the other is on her way....I'll keep it a slight mystery for a reveal!!!

Anywho...don't miss poor Sabrina who is hiding behind miss Lindsay, who I may add is a camera HOG! ha ha

I am SO ON BAG BAN!!!!!! :P

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    86.3 KB · Views: 162
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    96.7 KB · Views: 233
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    106.9 KB · Views: 173
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    99.6 KB · Views: 192
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    121 KB · Views: 224
Thanks gal's! I really did notice as I laid everything out that I do have a great color variety going on!!! I just pick what I love! I know alot of women don't go for the "factory bags." I must say that one of my FAV signature bags IS the made for outlet Hampton's carryall. It's a great size and has easy access!

There is more to come! I should have a reveal tomorrow, maybe 1 bag, maybe 2 bags! Gotta depend on the carriers!!!:P

Hey Pzold!!! How about next time I'm "dolled up" with one of my hat's and a Coach bag...I'll post you a pic! My collection will never hold a candle to your matching set's! Your threads/collections and personal style are a true inspiration!!! :tup:

What an amazing collection!!! You have wonderful taste.......whenever you get tired of your sabrina, just let me know!;)

<---------------- Loves it! LOL (who do we know does that? :P)