Latest additions

AudreyII

Quite contrary
O.G.
Jan 3, 2007
It's been a while but got round to taking some pics, the sandals i got for Christmas!

IMG_0278.jpg

IMG_0279-1.jpg

Plus my OH and his Dior watch which I think is a bit girly but he loves it (so much that he bought 2, the other one is white, he's a shopaholic :nogood:)

He's pledging allegiance to Dior although it sort of looks like cupping:nuts:

IMG_0151.jpg

Thanks everyone. I know I have more stuff to take pics of. My OH received a Dior Homme bag a while back, think it was like a camera/messenger type but neither of us know what he's done with it. Am sure there was some perfume and another notepad too...

There's another purple evening bag similar to the black one but I can't find it. Ok, now I know I have too many bags :nuts:

Didn't think OH would be too please about my cupping comments, but after all your nice comments I may show him this. He just got back from Texas and I don't think the majority of people he met really appreciated his style with one waitress asking him if he was a game show host :confused1:

Thanks everyone. I know I have more stuff to take pics of. My OH received a Dior Homme bag a while back, think it was like a camera/messenger type but neither of us know what he's done with it. Am sure there was some perfume and another notepad too...

There's another purple evening bag similar to the black one but I can't find it. Ok, now I know I have too many bags :nuts:

Didn't think OH would be too please about my cupping comments, but after all your nice comments I may show him this. He just got back from Texas and I don't think the majority of people he met really appreciated his style with one waitress asking him if he was a game show host :confused1:

I think I want your hubby´s job ! :nuts: and the bags you dont know where they are, since you dont need them anyway:graucho:

Well tell your hubby that European chicks think he looks tres chic;)

I think I want your hubby´s job ! :nuts: and the bags you dont know where they are, since you dont need them anyway:graucho:

Well tell your hubby that European chicks think he looks tres chic;)

I'd have to find them first :nuts:
Will do, am sure he loves his work but not so keen on the travelling to the same place all the time...

Thanks again everyone, here's a pic of my Dior in action, sorry for the poor quality though, camera on the iphone isn't the greatest...
You can't really see it but I have my Dior chain on too, that one was lost for about 3 months but I finally found it!

8a5971df-1.jpg