Late Reveal! Grained violet Diorissimo

Hi everyone, here is the photos of my violet beauty. Not sure about the size but I think it's a medium? I don't really use it with the strap but after seeing some mod shots here I think I will try it :smile:

Beautiful violet!! So GORGEOUS!!

The back of my Diorissimo charm is also diff fr yours. More like Puririn. But there is a difference in the letter 'C', a gap in between.

Attachments

• image-3095522494.jpg
    image-3095522494.jpg
    355.9 KB · Views: 739
Congratulations! i have the same bag, the color is truly vibrant and it is indeed very hard to capture it..

Thank you lulalula, since yours is the same color and bag as mine, would you care comparing the back of the keychain of yours with mine? Mine seem to be different from two other fellow TPFers.. wondering why? I did remember the SA said that my bag is a LE or some sort because of its rich color.

Thank you lulalula, since yours is the same color and bag as mine, would you care comparing the back of the keychain of yours with mine? Mine seem to be different from two other fellow TPFers.. wondering why? I did remember the SA said that my bag is a LE or some sort because of its rich color.

Yes of course. I just checked all my four diorissimos. The navy smooth leather and the purple grainy leather both have the "paris/made in italy" characters on the back of the keychain. The other two, tangerine and a tricolor small, have only the CD branding. The navy is one of the first colors that came out last spring; this purple and the tangerine was bought last autumn, and the small tricolor one is from the current resort collection, i bought it this Christmas. So I'm guessing they changed it in the newer bags. what is a LE?

Yes of course. I just checked all my four diorissimos. The navy smooth leather and the purple grainy leather both have the "paris/made in italy" characters on the back of the keychain. The other two, tangerine and a tricolor small, have only the CD branding. The navy is one of the first colors that came out last spring; this purple and the tangerine was bought last autumn, and the small tricolor one is from the current resort collection, i bought it this Christmas. So I'm guessing they changed it in the newer bags. what is a LE?

Thanks for the information lulaula! Wow what a Dior collection you have!! LE stands for Limited Edition. :P