Late Reveal! Grained violet Diorissimo

BDgirl

May 12, 2010
La La Land
Hi everyone, here is the photos of my violet beauty. Not sure about the size but I think it's a medium? I don't really use it with the strap but after seeing some mod shots here I think I will try it :smile:

Attachments

soxx

Jun 10, 2008
Gorgeous! It looks abit blue in your pic but i guessing not easy to capture the rich violet shade. Congrats on scoring her! :smile:

BDgirl

May 12, 2010
La La Land
Gorgeous! It looks abit blue in your pic but i guessing not easy to capture the rich violet shade. Congrats on scoring her! :smile:
Thank you!
Yes, its hard capturing her real color.. it is a very rich purple color and very vibrant and intense IRL

soxx

Jun 10, 2008
Thank you!
Yes, its hard capturing her real color.. it is a very rich purple color and very vibrant and intense IRL
Love the grained Diorissimo but they are abit heavy. I think its good to bring the strap out and use when your arms need a rest. :smile:

tutushopper

❤️ Lambskin Lover ❤️
Apr 13, 2012
Hi everyone, here is the photos of my violet beauty. Not sure about the size but I think it's a medium? I don't really use it with the strap but after seeing some mod shots here I think I will try it :smile:
This is gorgeous! Congrats on your lovely, beautiful Diorissimo!

lulalula

Mar 6, 2011
NYC
Congratulations! i have the same bag, the color is truly vibrant and it is indeed very hard to capture it..