Late night Sunday reveal, anyone?

I just love the quality and smell of the leather - taking them out of any bag makes me smile (pretty rare for me, at the moment ...!)
Oh I agree Mayfly, the leather smell is so divine. The Val pouch is so cute also and that goat leather will last forever so that one is pretty well spent money too imo. :smile:

Great finds lovely Furry Harriet, fab Valentines Pouch & beautiful cat. Absolutely Stunning Congrats :catlick:

Thank you, Bagstar! :smile: I don't see Hairy Harry getting an outing for a while ... Val might go inside another bag and the cheeky feline definitely doesn't approve of this weather! One out of three isn't looking great atm! ;):biggrin:

I went past Bicester Village about three weeks ago and called in for a coffee break. Well, Starbucks was on the far side of Mulberry, so I had to see what was there! Only my second ever visit to an outlet!! ;)

:ghi5: Ooh totally gorgeous...........bag twins

I love mine to bits, really classy. I nearly bought a Bayswater instead at the time and later was so glad I didn't as this is a really great in between size

p.s. no fur shedding. xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:
Here hee! Thank you, Fommom - are you a fan of Alexander McQueen and his skull designs, too? This is my first foray into animal print, bar a Sara Berman leopard print bowling bag. The artist Dan Baldwin designed some amazing canvas bags for Sara Berman a couple of years ago - very gentle and innocent on the surface, but with all sorts of darker and interesting images when you looked closely. I bought Thunderclap Dawn and Ghost Dancer, but missed out on the gorgeous skulls and swallows scarves!

I'm a huge McQueen fan-but only from a distance! I teach p1 so my scarves are dipped into paint and glitter (on a good day-today it was blood from a hideous nosebleed!). My scarves are most likely to be via a Spanish market! Or "auntie Gok"!!!

:ghi5: Ooh totally gorgeous...........bag twins

I love mine to bits, really classy. I nearly bought a Bayswater instead at the time and later was so glad I didn't as this is a really great in between size

p.s. no fur shedding. xx

Wahaay!! A bag twin!! :smile: The only possible wear I can see on mine is a little patch in the centre of the handle, where she has been tried on, I presume. I totally agree about her being a fab size down from a Bayswater - and with a shoulder strap, too!! How do you wear yours, btw? What sort of occasions, outfits, etc? Do you find she's quite versatile?

I'm a huge McQueen fan-but only from a distance! I teach p1 so my scarves are dipped into paint and glitter (on a good day-today it was blood from a hideous nosebleed!). My scarves are most likely to be via a Spanish market! Or "auntie Gok"!!!

Ooer - I'd definitely keep my scarves from paint, glitter and blood, Fommom!! You'd have adored the Sara Berman/Dan Baldwin swallows, cobwebs and skulls scarf - I really wish I'd gone for it - it was so pretty, yet edgy, too!

Wahaay!! A bag twin!! :smile: The only possible wear I can see on mine is a little patch in the centre of the handle, where she has been tried on, I presume. I totally agree about her being a fab size down from a Bayswater - and with a shoulder strap, too!! How do you wear yours, btw? What sort of occasions, outfits, etc? Do you find she's quite versatile?

:ghi5:I think she's amazing versatile, I love animal prints and furry makes her so much more special. I love the suede lining too, very luxurious. I definitely find her easier to wear than a Bays, far more adaptable.

Great for any occasion really, dressed down or up. I have a cream coat and a brown one, looks great with both. also a cream cream suit :tup: I also wear quite quite a bit of pink and red, lovely with pale pink but don't usually mix with hotter brighter pink but guess would be okay. Fine with jeans, gives them a smarter look

Have found the combinations are endless really, my wardrobe goes really well, great with black as there's quite a bit in the bag, not a huge fan of black usually just trousers or leggings but did wear her with a black dress in the summer. :sunniesSurprised how much I did use her in the summer............................even found a couple of McQueen scarves that just happen to go :cutesy:

Enjoy your stunning bag, I am sure you will get loads of comments, so very eye catching. :smooch: