Late night Sunday reveal, anyone?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 2, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2014
    I went past Bicester Village about three weeks ago and called in for a coffee break. Well, Starbucks was on the far side of Mulberry, so I had to see what was there! Only my second ever visit to an outlet!! ;)

2. Oooh, I hope this one makes up for your awful experience with the green Lexie!

3. Tbh, Mary, I did feel that I needed to expunge the green Lexy experience - and I certainly did!

4. This is one heck of a curve ball; I doubt she'll be guessed easily! Clue: there was only one left in all Mulberry!! ;)

Attached Files:

5. I was "feline" like something completely different and this one stuck out a paw and nabbed me! :biggrin:

Attached Files:

6. Here she is: Harriet Satchel in candy pink marshmallow spotted haircalf, with rose gold hardware and a gorgeous suede lining! Not the most practical or robust of bags, but sooo tactile and beautiful! :heart:

Attached Files:

7. And from the back:

Attached Files:

8. #8 Feb 2, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2014
    And inside:
    There's a slide phone pocket, too, on the front wall ...

Attached Files:

9. Miaow!!!!
    OMG i love this wow Mayafly what a fab looking bag.
    This def has a wow factor imo this print is the perfect leopard.
    Congrats on this beauty xxx

10. Thsnks, J.A.N! She's not my usual classic core colour/serviceable girl by any means but I couldn't put her down! ;) I think that when your heart sings you have to listen! :smile:

11. I love her boxy shape, her simple clasp and the shoulder strap option - I've never seen one irl before, either!

12. What a fab bag! Very unique, love the RG hardware :smile:

13. Oh my .....ppuuuurrrrr :smile:

14. Thank you, JeniA! :smile: She's definitely not an everyday bag, but she's not too OTT in the flesh (or the fur!) either! :smile:

15. I am green with envy ;)