Las Vegas Hermes

20/30K is a lot to spend... but what were the purchases? multiple threads & OG have confirmed that RTW/Fine Jewelry/Home Decor have a greater chance to build up profile.

i would recommend to send an email to H.com and ask for SA at bellagio. that's how I got started.

So far it has been mostly all bags, evelynes, picotin, rainbow bolide (that was just on display the day I met my SA), rooroo charm, a few bracelets. I was offered a K35 in December, but after he text about it, he never followed up. I've asked for pillows, blankets, scarves, twillys, charms and other home items and cant get any kind of response in almost 4 weeks now. I know they work in shifts because of COVID but I think 4 weeks is a bit long to respond. I will send an email to H.com and see if they can connect me to a different SA, if not I will just have to make some appointments when I am back in Vegas in June.

I honestly will not recommend Crystal. I’ve spent 20k in 1 year and still no bags offer. Not even B, K or C.

Maybe we both share the same SA?

I wonder if we do, does your SA at least respond? I've made it clear I would like a B or K, not too picky on specs. However, there are a ton of other items I have let it be known I want to purchase as well (blankets, pillows, twillys, scarves, jewelry etc.) and I can't even get him to respond to these requests now.

$30k! That’s a lot. Abs 0 bag offers? Or just not offers that for your criteria? If it’s the latter, hang in there. Inventory is picking up

One offer in December for a K35, but after he text the offer he didn't respond, which is fine as thats not a bag I would purchase. My main issue is that I can't get a response anymore about anything, other bag styles, home items, scarves, etc. So was hoping to find an SA who would be responsive to these requests. I go back in June so maybe I will just try again at another boutique.

One offer in December for a K35, but after he text the offer he didn't respond, which is fine as thats not a bag I would purchase. My main issue is that I can't get a response anymore about anything, other bag styles, home items, scarves, etc. So was hoping to find an SA who would be responsive to these requests. I go back in June so maybe I will just try again at another boutique.
I’d try another SA at the same store before changing stores and losing all that purchase history.

yes. He responds. I think he is happy as long as I keep buying from him but I can tell he doesnt have any intention in getting me any bags.

I am thinking of switching SA. I met a really lovely SA at Wynn when I was trying to do an even exchange for a tshirt. She was very nice and even gave me her honest opinions that the shirt was too small even though she is not earning any commission. Where else my Sa at Crystal straight out said shirt fits fine when it is not.

While I was at Wynn, the sweet sa asked if i was local and said yes. She then asked if i have gotten any bags yet and I said no. She even went and check my purchase history and she said you actually purchased a lot. She’s suprised that I have not even gotten offer a bag.

so i am still thinking whether to switch or not.

I wonder if we do, does your SA at least respond? I've made it clear I would like a B or K, not too picky on specs. However, there are a ton of other items I have let it be known I want to purchase as well (blankets, pillows, twillys, scarves, jewelry etc.) and I can't even get him to respond to these requests now.

So far it has been mostly all bags, evelynes, picotin, rainbow bolide (that was just on display the day I met my SA), rooroo charm, a few bracelets. I was offered a K35 in December, but after he text about it, he never followed up. I've asked for pillows, blankets, scarves, twillys, charms and other home items and cant get any kind of response in almost 4 weeks now. I know they work in shifts because of COVID but I think 4 weeks is a bit long to respond. I will send an email to H.com and see if they can connect me to a different SA, if not I will just have to make some appointments when I am back in Vegas in June.

yea I would hate to lose that sale history :sad: I am sorry he is not responding you... like @acrowcounted said, maybe switch the SA within same store... i am sure h.com will reply you soon, they have super quick turn and connection.

Yes, I wouldn't want to lose all my history, I just didn't know if it would be awkward to use a different person within the same boutique. I'll write H.com and see if they can recommend me an SA at Crystals.
When I was in Vegas in October 2020 I started at the Crystals location since I had not shopped at any of the Vegas stores before. The SA I had my appointment with there was polite and I think she tolerated me but I didn’t feel a genuine connection. I went in looking for some specific items (sneakers, Kelly bracelet, and a twilly) but if available was ready to purchase a GP36 and wallet. I did purchase the bracelet and twilly but when I got back to my hotel I immediately called the Bellagio store for an appointment (Wynn was closed at that time). The manager was friendly and even asked what I was looking for to make sure we didn’t waste a trip. The SA I got at Bellagio was wonderful and has been since I left. I bought my GP36 from Bellagio and since my return home I have been able to text her (sometimes a few days before response) with additional items and she has sourced them. If you’re not satisfied I wouldn’t hesitate to switch

This is probably a stupid question but are you sure he's still working there? That's some serious ghosting!

This is probably a stupid question but are you sure he's still working there? That's some serious ghosting!
Supposedly he has been sick, I contacted H.com and asked them to put me in contact with another SA at the store. The manager called me and gave me a guilt trip about my guy being sick and their priority is their employees health. I completely agree with this, it was just odd how he said it like I was an inconvenience. Anyway my guy was supposed to be back on Saturday, its now Wednesday and still not a single check in text. So I am unsure what to do at this point. I suppose I will just wait and find someone new when I go in June. Out of the other two locations, which does everyone prefer??

Supposedly he has been sick, I contacted H.com and asked them to put me in contact with another SA at the store. The manager called me and gave me a guilt trip about my guy being sick and their priority is their employees health. I completely agree with this, it was just odd how he said it like I was an inconvenience. Anyway my guy was supposed to be back on Saturday, its now Wednesday and still not a single check in text. So I am unsure what to do at this point. I suppose I will just wait and find someone new when I go in June. Out of the other two locations, which does everyone prefer??
I'd wait. I don't want to say more but I think he may have been sick and the team may be just picking back up.

Reactions: askslam
Ok now my advice is a little different. If you haven't spent a lot, I would actually switch stores and start anew with tempered expectations on response times (and generally be a good customer). Because the SM is now involved and seems a bit annoyed you may have a negative mark against you. And no matter how much your SA loves you, if the SM doesn't, no bag. I'd love to hear others thoughts but this is just my opinion.

Ok now my advice is a little different. If you haven't spent a lot, I would actually switch stores and start anew with tempered expectations on response times (and generally be a good customer). Because the SM is now involved and seems a bit annoyed you may have a negative mark against you. And no matter how much your SA loves you, if the SM doesn't, no bag. I'd love to hear others thoughts but this is just my opinion.

I've spent over $30k since September 2020, so a pretty good amount. I will wait a but longer, going on 5+ weeks just seems a little excessive for no response. I don't want to name the guy, he was really very nice and pretty good to work with prior to this, although not overly concerned with getting what I ask for. I did reach out to the Wynn store, they called and left a voicemail and I haven't called back yet.

Reactions: Elina0408