Las Vegas Hermes tPF Meeting?

ladystara said:
Seems like most people want December 8,9,10...
So..whos' interested?
Kou,
Crochetbella,
Me,
Joanna,
Dianagrace,
anyone else?

and me! LOL! That weekend sounds good! I get emails from Wynn and Venetian as well, just in case Bellagio doesn't work out. Btw, Kou, I live in Chino Hills:yes:

Omg, I would love to go to Paris! We should have a tPF meeting one day there too :yahoo:

I wasn't sure about shopmom, hermesgroupie, because they haven't posted yet :smile: I just listed the names of the people that posted that they were interested. Should I start a sheet? Oh! and also tell me if you're interested in staying in a room. If the hotels on the strip are cheap, do we want to stay there? Also, are we all staying in the same hotel? I wonder if we could get a group discount

^^Wow, with that many people, we should get a group discount! So I guess our first pick is Bellagio?

Just checked the Bellagion website, they are running $179/night specials in November, but not in Dec :sad:

(1) We definitely need to wait at least another month
for Hotel deals for December... Also... we're less likely to find deals on the weekends..

(2) So December 15, 16, 17 is definitely a NONO?
Or are we leaving the dates open for option if the deals are better then?

well.. count me in for either weekends:yahoo:

I love the idea of Vegas in December! We have gone the past two years mid-December and stayed att he Bellagio. They usually have some pretty decent deals. I am soooo excited about this!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo:

I'll do Paris whenever you European girls are ready (prefer spring/summer!).....if I'm going to fly from Australia, I might as well do the whole 20 hours!! (and there's more Hermes boutiques there - I'm afraid there wouldn't be enough at the Vegas store!! LOL!! gotta make the most of Duty Free!).

NEW YORK for SHOPMOM! I go every year for my annual cultcha holiday and usuallly wrap it around something wonderful happening at the Met or theater or something so....it can be a PF GTG! Anytime! I'm game!......

mnpurselover said:
I love the idea of Vegas in December! We have gone the past two years mid-December and stayed att he Bellagio. They usually have some pretty decent deals. I am soooo excited about this!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo:

Bellagio is over $100, right? I will need to room with someone to split the cost. I have this thing about not going over $100 with most things I buy unless it's Faberge, food, anime, or Hermes:lol: