Las Vegas Hermes tPF Meeting?

I have NOT heard from the following individuals:

Pelinaka
Taxvixen
Chanelvgirl
wellow

Are you guys coming? Please don't bail out on me ... The store director knows about all this and he's got couple of SAs aside to do this event for us.

Kou, wellow can't make it..she posted a response a few pages back....I won't be able to make it to the presentation and now I'm on the fence whether I should go at all since I have the NYC trip coming up......don't kill me Kou! *hiding*

Kou, I plan to "contribute" to store sales...I am taking a "gift list" with me...as well as a "wish list"...LOL... SAs should not be disappointed...even if we are "small"...we hope to be "mighty" (crossing fingers than holiday stock arrives Saturday at 2ish)...

Ok, I just figured out what bag I'm bringing with me. I totally forgot I have a bunch of Lolli by Reincarnation hobo that I've never used. I guess I'll be bringing one of them on the trip ...

Now, I still need a luggage to store my clothes.

Eating on the strip...checked Open Table...

Reservations available at the following CP restaurants (7:30-8:15ish)...

BOA Steakhouse (Have eaten here, interesting if you like steak)
Chinois (Wolfgang Puck Chinese)
Il Mulino (Italian...think I have eaten here...but don't remember details)
Joe's Seafood (I have eaten here before, only so-so)
Spago (Wolfgang Puck Californian...might appeal to a range of tastes)
Sushi Roku (Have eaten at the Santa Monica location, fun if you like sushi)

Wynn restaurants are not available via Open Table...

Sounds like Ladystara, Rose, Christine, and I have some interest in eating on the strip near shopping... Any thoughts ladies? I would be happy to make reservations but would love to know about your tastes and preferred times...early/mid/later evening... : )

I'm all for eating on the strip near shopping too!

Any one of those restaurants sound good SoCal, with the exception to Sushi Roku (sorry ladies, don't shoot me - I'm not a sushi eater)

I'm actually coming to LV with some friends, so depending on where they want to eat (they might want to eat off the strip with Kou), I'll go there. Either way, I can meet back up with you ladies after food?

Pelinaka, Do you think we should go for Spago or Il Mulino? They seem "safe" in terms of being interesting and satisfying a variety of palates...

Ladystara, Yes, shopping aan continue after dinner...perhaps at the Forum or Wynn...or Venetian...or...