Lambskin vs Caviar Picture Comparisment

SweetNavi

Oct 26, 2013
Hi all!

When I posted the topic with my new Classic Flap medium I asked if you wanted to see pictures of lamb and caviar together before I would sell my caviar flap. It was raining a lot the last couple of days but today I finally had the time to do it and the sun was shining!

I've compared:
Caviar & Lambskin Medium\Large Double Flap, black with Gold Hardware

The weight:
I remembered somebody in another topic asking if caviar was heavier so I weight them both (they were both empty ofcourse)
Lambskin: 556 gram
Caviar: 621 gram
So yes, Caviar is heavier.

I couldn't think of anything else to compare except for the leather ofcourse, so if you need to know anything just let me know so I can still check it before the caviar bag is sold.

Picspam:
- Two pictures of the bags together
- One picture with closeup in the sun (the one with the flaps)
- One picture with closeup in the shade (the one with the CC lock)

Attachments

Luv iz Louis

Jul 22, 2012
Australia
Thank you for that, I always felt that the Caviar was not as nice to look at but comparing them side by side I can see it is in fact quite lovely too .............this has been a big help - thank you

JE2824

Jan 30, 2014
Thank you, Sweet Navi! Love the comparison shot! Both are beautiful bags, but the lamb is beautiful, luscious, shiny, dark, puffy. OH!!! I just LOVE lamb!!! I am so happy for you!! Great picture!

Sep 8, 2012
Hi all!

When I posted the topic with my new Classic Flap medium I asked if you wanted to see pictures of lamb and caviar together before I would sell my caviar flap. It was raining a lot the last couple of days but today I finally had the time to do it and the sun was shining!

I've compared:

The weight:
I remembered somebody in another topic asking if caviar was heavier so I weight them both (they were both empty ofcourse)

I couldn't think of anything else to compare except for the leather ofcourse, so if you need to know anything just let me know so I can still check it before the caviar bag is sold.

Picspam:
Very nice! Thank you for sharing :smile: When do you use the caviar vs. lambskin?

BirkinLover77

Apr 30, 2014
New York City
Hi all!

I've compared:

The weight:

Picspam:
Thank you so much for this comparison photos.:smile: