Lady Wallet or Mini Money?

I looked through those and don't think I found it. Since I didn't buy it, I'm working from memory but on the Bal website it might be what they are calling the Classic Wallet. Not sure.

It's Detail 12/21 - Classique Wallet in Leather.

We saw it today in the Bal store... OMG it is all kinds of awesome. I have one on hold! :love: 10 card slots, 2 coin slots, 1 bill slot. Slightly smaller than the Money. Not as thick as the Ladies' wallet. I'm so glad I waited!

This one?
attachment.php

It's Detail 12/21 - Classique Wallet in Leather.

We saw it today in the Bal store... OMG it is all kinds of awesome. I have one on hold! :love: 10 card slots, 2 coin slots, 1 bill slot. Slightly smaller than the Money. Not as thick as the Ladies' wallet. I'm so glad I waited!

Does it have a full length bill compartment? From the interior pic on mytheresa, it doesn't look like it does?

Does it have a full length bill compartment? From the interior pic on mytheresa, it doesn't look like it does?

It opens up like a bill-fold, but an elongated bill-fold, height-wise not lengthwise. The compartment can hold most big notes but not our longest in Singapore (the $1,000 note). It's fine for up to $100 and $50 notes. Our notes come in different sizes. :smile:

^^^ pls post lots of pictures if you decide to get it. I wonder how it compares to the mini compagnon (which is discontinued). Sounds really interesting, I'd love to see more pictures.

I'm glad you like it, ejsc! :heart:

Thanks ririan! Yes it's Murier. :yes: At least I have a little piece of Murier!

TMitch, I like it very much too! You should consider it! :graucho: