Lady Wallet or Mini Money?

chloe.f.puff

rabbits rule
Sep 9, 2006
I can't decide but my birthday's coming up and I want a Bal wallet. Trouble is, they all seem so big compared to what I'm used to. Currently I'm using an LV Coin Purse which is 4.25L x 3.125W.

Whatever I choose, I want it to fit in my Giant Hip (no jokes please, haha).

***help me*** she said in a tiny voice

I have the lady wallet, and I love her to pieces - I especially love the coin purse with kisslock feature! I'm not sure how well it would fit in the Giant Hip, though, so maybe a mini money is better for you.

I have both and the mini money has a slimmer profile so would probably fit in the giant hip better. Here are a few comparison pics. The mini money is a great overall wallet and fits in all size bags, and the lady has a great vintage look - I carry it a lot on it's own instead of in a bag. Hope this helps! :smile:

Attachments

• 100_1495.jpg
    100_1495.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 157
  • 100_1496.jpg
    100_1496.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 196
  • 100_1497.jpg
    100_1497.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 150
I saw one of the new styles called "The Wallet" yesterday. It is fairly petitie. A bit longer than the Coin Wallet that isn't made anymore, but maybe a bit thinner. I feel pretty confident it would fit into a Hip and it had a full length bill pocket and several card slots. I use a Coin wallet which is pretty well-loved and plan on replacing it with The Wallet. Hope this helps.

I saw one of the new styles called "The Wallet" yesterday. It is fairly petitie. A bit longer than the Coin Wallet that isn't made anymore, but maybe a bit thinner. I feel pretty confident it would fit into a Hip and it had a full length bill pocket and several card slots. I use a Coin wallet which is pretty well-loved and plan on replacing it with The Wallet. Hope this helps.

Looking forward to seeing some pictures. Sounds great. I love the real coin for going out etc so will be interested in seeing this one too.

Here are some pics of the new styles, which one are you referring to TMitch?

http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga/some-new-styles-spotted-on-bal-com-617054.html

Last edited:
Looking forward to seeing some pictures. Sounds great. I love the real coin for going out etc so will be interested in seeing this one too.

Here are some pics of the new styles, which one are you referring to TMitch?

http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga/some-new-styles-spotted-on-bal-com-617054.html

I looked through those and don't think I found it. Since I didn't buy it, I'm working from memory but on the Bal website it might be what they are calling the Classic Wallet. Not sure.