Lady Dior East/West Bag

Hello,

I just saw pictures of the Lady Dior East-West bag in the Outlet thread, and it's so lovely! Can anyone tell me whether this bag still available in stores, or has the style been discontinued?

I went to the Dior website, and only the square Lady Dior bags are shown, in blue, red, beige and purple. I'd love to get an East-West Lady Dior bag in one of these colors, particularly purple or beige.

Thanks so much for any info or tips! :smile:

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 262
Last edited:
Hello,

I just saw pictures of the Lady Dior East-West bag in the Outlet thread, and it's so lovely! Can anyone tell me whether this bag still available in stores, or has the style been discontinued?

I went to the Dior website, and only the square Lady Dior bags are shown, in blue, red, beige and purple. I'd love to get an East-West Lady Dior bag in one of these colors, particularly purple or beige.

Thanks so much for any info or tips! :smile:
No longer available in the boutiques, only at the outlets or through secondhand resellers.

Thank you, eminere! :flowers: I guess I will try the outlets. I was concerned that the light baby pink and baby blue ones might get dirty easily or look a little old-fashioned, but I like the style so much.

Out of the pink and blue, which do you prefer? Or neither? (Also welcome any input from everyone else, too! :smile:)

Attachments

• LADYDIOR EAST WEST PINK AND GOLD LAMB $750_4_1.jpg
    LADYDIOR EAST WEST PINK AND GOLD LAMB $750_4_1.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 247
  • LADYDIOR EAST WEST POWDER BLUE LAMB $750_10_1.jpg
    LADYDIOR EAST WEST POWDER BLUE LAMB $750_10_1.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 271
Thank you, eminere! :flowers: I guess I will try the outlets. I was concerned that the light baby pink and baby blue ones might get dirty easily or look a little old-fashioned, but I like the style so much.

Out of the pink and blue, which do you prefer? Or neither? (Also welcome any input from everyone else, too! :smile:)
The blue's gorgeous!