Lady Dior East/West Bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i love this bag!! what do u think about this bag!!??:love: :love:

[​IMG]Price:$1,430.00

2. i love it. they've an updated version of it which the cannage quilting is of little perforated dots that are pink in colour. you should definitely have a look at the new one. i was kicking myself for getting this old(er) version when i saw the new version of it.

i've included a photo of the new version but in a long wallet/clutch form. i don't have the actual pictures of the new version in the east/west, unfortunately.

Attached Files:

3. I think it's a classic and elegant design. I say go for it. :yes:

4. Super cute! A bit pricey though.

5. Agree on the price issue, especially for a small bag. That clutch is so cute!

6. I agree with Kat... really cute, but pricey

7. ^ Exactly my thoughts too! Cute, but a bit on the pricey side for what it is...

8. :heart: it! Timeless piece. :hrmm: on the price.

9. I think your old one looks much better than this perforated one! I do like this new version, but the classic quilted design on the East/West bag makes it super classy! At least the quilted design is guaranteed to be in style forever!

10. :yes::yes:
    too true, as much as i am loving my first new chanel right now, my heart remains with dior's cannage quilting - it's just so much more interesting! :love: no offence to the chanel lovers out there.

11. I think it is a very elegant and classic design. Saw it at Dior and totally loved it! Absolutely gorgeous... :smile:

12. Very pretty. =)

13. A bit late, but I have this one in the peachy creamish color & it is a great bag. The Bag holds more than I expected it too & it is really comfy to wear on your shoulder if need be. The structure makes it seem larger & hold more w/o bulging so if you are still debating I say it's a winner.

14. I'm kind of late on this but is this bag even still available? I went into a local boutique and the salesperson said she hasn't even heard of it(?) and it might be an item sold outside the U.S? I heard from a friend it might be an on-line only bag? Is that true or is she just lying?

I love the simple and thinner handles. :heart: