Ladies who have seen the SS '08 Colors: Helps Pls!

Is this the new BG Pink or Magenta?

• It's definitely the new BG Pink!

• It's definitely the new Magenta!

• I have no clue either!

Results are only viewable after voting.

MarieG

Platinum Member
O.G.
Jun 9, 2006
Hi ladies,

I know quite a few of you have seen the SS '08 colors already so could you please clear this one up for us:

Is this the new BubbleGum Pink or Magenta?
BGPink08.jpg

To me personally it looks like it is exactly in the middle so I am clueless! Thanks in advance!:yes::heart:

Deana's BG Pink City
BGPinkCityD.jpg

Firstclass's Magenta Work
MagentaWork.jpg

It has to be BG.. it makes sense with with the way it's been described by members who have seen it with their own eyes.. The word "watermelon" was thrown around i believe and that's definitely what it looks like to me. I think Magenta will be a pink as vibrant as 05 and LE but less purple.. so more like a hot pink.

If that is bubblegum... I am so happy! haha. I passed up a LTD Magenta and I was kind of feeling like I should've just jumped on it.... but its just not really me. I need something a bit more "subdued." haha. :smile:

I wanted to know this too Marie :yes: b/c I have no clue :nogood: !
To me it looks similar to the '04 Rose - so it's just between the '05 BG Pink and the Magenta :yahoo:.
Whatever it is - I LOVE it :heart:

I'm just hoping that whatever that color is...it comes out in S/S because I want it!!!!! It is the perfect color...not so pink like my BG and not so purple like my '05 Magenta LOL I love pink....but am not one to buy duplicates!

I emailed that pic to my SA and it was confirmed as 08 BG Pink. I was a little disappointed as I wanted it to look more like BG Pink 2005 (you know, softer and fairy-floss-like). This does have a mix of lilac & soft magenta. It's most like 2004 Rose (but not as pretty). If you had a lilac & violet in your collection I feel this new BG Pink is too similar. It will look good in a little makeup or coin purse though!!!