Ladies who have seen the SS '08 Colors: Helps Pls!

Is this the new BG Pink or Magenta?

• It's definitely the new BG Pink!

• It's definitely the new Magenta!

• I have no clue either!

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have seen pictures of the '08 colors. Honestly that picture doesn't look like anything I've seen pictures of. I'm guessing it is BG. I can't wait to see some more pics of the new colors~ hopefully we'll get to see them soon!!!

I have seen pictures of the '08 colors. Honestly that picture doesn't look like anything I've seen pictures of. I'm guessing it is BG. I can't wait to see some more pics of the new colors~ hopefully we'll get to see them soon!!!

Zacorey, that makes me feel better, because I had the same reaction, about the pink bag and the others.

IMHO, lighting not withstanding, the pic of the new S/S '08 pink bag is BG. As a graphic designer dealing with pantone colors all the time, I honestly believe any interpretation of magenta should be a deep saturated color and looking at the new pink bag, I wouldn't think it was magenta at all.... I think of bubblicious bubblegum! But I haven't seen any swatches other than the pics posted so I could be wrong! I really can't wait to see 08 magenta!

I spoke to an SA today who has seen both magenta and bg pink for 2008, she said the bg pink is not a pale baby pink like 2005 was, but a dusky deeper pink - i.e. exactly like the photo shown. I asked about magenta and she said it's a full on fuchsia.

^ Thanks kymara, that is exactly what my SA told me! This is definately BG Pink...The more I look at it, the more it's a cross between 2004 Rose & 2004 Lilac http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga-colors-by-season/2004-fall-winter-140516.html

I was hoping it would be closer to 2005 BG Pink, lighter, pinker, girlier and edible fairy floss! I guess with the Violet coming through so strongly at the end of this season, it makes sense for lilac to follow through in the BG Pink...

I spoke to an SA today who has seen both magenta and bg pink for 2008, she said the bg pink is not a pale baby pink like 2005 was, but a dusky deeper pink - i.e. exactly like the photo shown. I asked about magenta and she said it's a full on fuchsia.

kymara, since you talked to an SA, did you happen to find out if we can waitlist for the SS 08 bags yet?? :confused1:

kymara, since you talked to an SA, did you happen to find out if we can waitlist for the SS 08 bags yet?? :confused1:
She's going to call me back in a week or so after her buyers meeting when she'll know exactly what they're getting and put me on a list, but this is UK I'm talking about so no good to you US girls :nogood: Sorry!

You ladies are the best- thank you so much for sharing your thoughts!:tender::heart: I am quite certain that it is BubbleGum now- can't wait to see the Magenta and Electric Blue,too!:love: This will definitely be a very yummy collection!!:yahoo: