ladies please help me identify this hermes jypsiere 28 leather and color

ESQ.

Dec 26, 2010
i was wondering if this color combo was a special order, its gray on the outside and navy blue on the inside.
i was hoping to get some information on this bag, year it was made? color? leather?

thank you in advance!!

Attachments

• HER02300_1621057.jpg
    HER02300_1621057.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 1,721
  • HER02300_1621073.jpg
    HER02300_1621073.jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 1,517
  • HER02300_1621077.jpg
    HER02300_1621077.jpg
    185.4 KB · Views: 1,213
This is jypsiere éclat. The colors are etain (outside) and indigo (inside).

This is NOT a special order whatsoever. It was offered in the AW2011/12 collection. It came in several other colors combo, namely, etoupe/Gris T, Marron d'inde/rough H.

The leathers are, outside clemence and inside chèvre.

I just asked my SA regarding this color combination yesterday! I absolutely love it!!! But unfortunately, it is last season and it is no longer offered.

I bought an etain instead, without the blue interior.

How nice! do they still make eclat Jypsiere in SS 2013?

yes and no. there is a new bi-color version of the jypsiere which is more a twist to the eclat. With eclat, you cannot see the second color just by looking at the bag from outside. The new bi-color version has a different color of the flap so you can actually see two colors on the bag itself. But i do not know the name of this new design.

yes and no. there is a new bi-color version of the jypsiere which is more a twist to the eclat. With eclat, you cannot see the second color just by looking at the bag from outside. The new bi-color version has a different color of the flap so you can actually see two colors on the bag itself. But i do not know the name of this new design.

Thank u for d info
Great news for jypsiere lovers

There's a pic of the new bi-color Jypsiere in the Clubhouse, post #364, in etoupe & etain: http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes-clubhouse/fortunes-of-jypsieres-an-ode-573429-15.html#post23606489

BTW, OP, FYI: If you haven't had a chance to see this indigo in person, it appears blue-black irl (imo). Your post is showing both etain & indigo lighter in the pic - than irl (on my screen, anyway).

How nice! do they still make eclat Jypsiere in SS 2013?

Last edited: