ladies please help me identify this hermes jypsiere 28 leather and color

footlocker

O.G.
Mar 25, 2010
could it be Paris?
This is jypsiere éclat. The colors are etain (outside) and indigo (inside).

This is NOT a special order whatsoever. It was offered in the AW2011/12 collection. It came in several other colors combo, namely, etoupe/Gris T, Marron d'inde/rough H.

The leathers are, outside clemence and inside chèvre.

chuhanwtf

Parismon
Mar 26, 2012
I just asked my SA regarding this color combination yesterday! I absolutely love it!!! But unfortunately, it is last season and it is no longer offered.

I bought an etain instead, without the blue interior.

footlocker

O.G.
Mar 25, 2010
could it be Paris?
How nice! do they still make eclat Jypsiere in SS 2013?
yes and no. there is a new bi-color version of the jypsiere which is more a twist to the eclat. With eclat, you cannot see the second color just by looking at the bag from outside. The new bi-color version has a different color of the flap so you can actually see two colors on the bag itself. But i do not know the name of this new design.

bagidiotic

Apr 10, 2012
sunshine island
yes and no. there is a new bi-color version of the jypsiere which is more a twist to the eclat. With eclat, you cannot see the second color just by looking at the bag from outside. The new bi-color version has a different color of the flap so you can actually see two colors on the bag itself. But i do not know the name of this new design.
Thank u for d info
Great news for jypsiere lovers

newmommy_va

Feb 11, 2011
USA
There's a pic of the new bi-color Jypsiere in the Clubhouse, post #364, in etoupe & etain: http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes-clubhouse/fortunes-of-jypsieres-an-ode-573429-15.html#post23606489

BTW, OP, FYI: If you haven't had a chance to see this indigo in person, it appears blue-black irl (imo). Your post is showing both etain & indigo lighter in the pic - than irl (on my screen, anyway).

How nice! do they still make eclat Jypsiere in SS 2013?

Last edited: