Ladies of London - Bravo - Season 3

She's in Miami with her children and husband. I think they lost touch since the show, so I wouldn't expect her to cancel her family vacation and fly to London for the funeral.
With the pics she posted it seemed like she had a friendship that went way back and she does travel at the drop of a hat..

i read where she had a stroke ... so sad. i'm not an expert by any means but i think between her early years of drug use (she had been a heroin addict) and her riding accident with the drugs she needed to recover and rehab from that took a heavy toll on her body.

Ladies of London Season One now rerunning on Bravo.
I love and miss this show so much! Apparently Bravo has tried multiple times to bring it back but the pieces haven't yet aligned. I think that if they're able to get Caroline Stanbury on board, especially now that she is divorcing and more likely than not won't stay in Dubai, then there's a good chance we'll get some revived version! Not sure what it will look like though.

I love and miss this show so much! Apparently Bravo has tried multiple times to bring it back but the pieces haven't yet aligned. I think that if they're able to get Caroline Stanbury on board, especially now that she is divorcing and more likely than not won't stay in Dubai, then there's a good chance we'll get some revived version! Not sure what it will look like though.
HA - was wondering WHEN that would happen; just couldn't see her with that guy ..

Reactions: jennlt
HA - was wondering WHEN that would happen; just couldn't see her with that guy ..
They just didn’t seem very compatible at all. I get being independent but they seemingly never spent any time together or saw each other. It seems they still get along very well now though and have a good relationship for co-parenting!

I loved this show too! I didn’t see Caroline Stanbury living in Dubai so wasn’t surprised she divorced but I thought she moved to LA along with the other woman who’s husband owned the clubs and restaurants. I think the cast kind of fell apart.

Reactions: lulilu and imgg
I loved this show too! I didn’t see Caroline Stanbury living in Dubai so wasn’t surprised she divorced but I thought she moved to LA along with the other woman who’s husband owned the clubs and restaurants. I think the cast kind of fell apart.
She still lives in Dubai for now, though Marissa did move to LA with her family, and so soon after getting her British citizenship, too. I wouldn’t be surprised if Caroline eventually moved to LA too since she’s said as much. Not sure how that would work with her kids.

She's getting divorced??

Annabelle Neilson is by far my only favorite character on the show. She's really pretty in a rock and roll/ aristocratic way, and there's just something about her that always made me look at her twice.

Without her, there's really no need for Ladies of London. Sorry, but this show can just stop.

Annabelle Neilson is by far my only favorite character on the show. She's really pretty in a rock and roll/ aristocratic way, and there's just something about her that always made me look at her twice.

Without her, there's really no need for Ladies of London. Sorry, but this show can just stop.
The show did stop...it hasn’t been on since 2017. Annabelle died in 2018.

I'm hoping Bravo also shows a marathon of seasons 2 and 3. I just discovered these are available for streaming on the NBC app though! I know what I'll be doing the next couple of days....