Ladies of London - Bravo - Season 3

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I haven't come across a thread specifically for season 3 or a recent thread for the show in general, so I thought I'd make one! If there is one already in existence and I just missed it, please feel free to close this and direct me to it! I am very excited for this season, and I believe filming wrapped a couple of weeks ago. I am hoping for an early-mid fall season premiere. Based on the pictures I've seen of the ladies filming, I think everyone except Anabelle is back, who has been replaced by a woman named Adela King.

Personally, I am most excited to have Caroline Stanbury back on my television! Although she can be rather mean-spirited at times, I love her bad ass attitude and her style. Between getting to "keep up" with Caroline and watch the scenes unfold in my favorite city in the world, I never miss a week! Looking forward to chatting about the show with everyone!

2. The current Ladies of London thread is here (despite the dated title). There's some pretty juicy season 3 gossip on it already.

3. Thank you so much! Mods, please feel free to close this thread. Don't want to cause any confusion!

4. DC-Cutie likes this.
  5. I wonder if she relapsed after her accident, which was featured on the show. I'm so sad. I was hoping this show would return

6. This is so horrible! I think she was having a really tough time of it after her terrible riding accident. I hope we get some statements from her fellow cast mates.

7. I was thinking the same thing. So sad.

8. Me too! Poor girl. RIP.

9. I can’t believe none of them has said a word so far!

10. it's being reported she died of a stroke

11. How terrible. Caroline Fleming posted a lovely tribute to her on her Instagram. The others have not, but some comments on Caroline Stanbury’s account indicate that Annabelle’s family has specifically asked people not to make a big deal on social media.

IMG_8892.jpg IMG_8893.jpg

12. Now it seems they’ve all posted, literally within an hour of each other.

simone72 and lulilu like this.
  13. Was Caroline Stanbury a good friend of hers? Wasn’t the funeral today? She’s so shallow goes along w her regular insta stories I mean I would be crushed if indeed she had been a good friend.

14. She's in Miami with her children and husband. I think they lost touch since the show, so I wouldn't expect her to cancel her family vacation and fly to London for the funeral.