Ladies~~gents~~lets talk HG! What is yours and why with pics to delight in!!!

Bagluvluv

ALMA HUNTER
O.G.
Aug 16, 2006
I started my crush with LV over 9 years ago..many a bag has come and gone~~all lovely and enjoyed but moved on~~lol

And experience makes you wise and you seek to fulfill the ultimate and
acquire that special piece that sings to you like no other~~lets share!!!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1400140060.597181.jpg

This is my HG..unexpected really but it has that something extra that is so enjoyable~~

Im so grateful to family who suggested it~~I get the most compliments and it definitely makes my daily ensemble that much more~~such a classic piece that I will enjoy for years to come~~ :smile:

Congrats on this stunning bag! It is gorgeous!
I never had a HG bag, but now I cannot sleep because of Solf Lockit that will be widely released soon, so I hope I will be so lucky and happy like you with your Capu ~

Love your bag!!! It looks beautiful! Enjoy in good health!

SC is my LV HG which should come as no surprise to anyone here. I love it and would be happy to only have SC bags. The HG that own is my black caviar jumbo chanel classic flap with GHW - now people want to know how I got it given the wait lists. It may not be as practical as the SC but it is just a must own in my humble opinion. My UHG which I likely will never own as I have been on the waitlist for 5 months now and not even a peep - is the Hermes Kelly.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1400246435.495363.jpg

What a fun idea for a Thread! :smile:

Although my HG's change over the years, one that is still an "ultimate" handbag to me is my Watercolore Speedy 30. It was not released in the US - only the 35 so it's a really special LV to me.

Attachments

• Watercolor Speedy 30 025.jpg
    Watercolor Speedy 30 025.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 695

Although my HG's change over the years, one that is still an "ultimate" handbag to me is my Watercolore Speedy 30. It was not released in the US - only the 35 so it's a really special LV to me.

Tulip2, I'm with you on this one -- I have the WC 30, too, and it's one of my most cherished LV's.

View attachment 2617195

This is my HG..unexpected really but it has that something extra that is so enjoyable~~

Im so grateful to family who suggested it~~I get the most compliments and it definitely makes my daily ensemble that much more~~such a classic piece that I will enjoy for years to come~~ :smile:

Congrats on your bag!! Gorgeous!! My HG bag is my Mahina L. I had to have it. I hardly use it but when I do I am so glad I have it in my collection. My other HG bag is my Cherry Cerises Keepall. I use it when I travel. I love the cherries!! I get compliments on this bag all the time.

Attachments

• user260003_pic53083_1268622883.jpg
    user260003_pic53083_1268622883.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 684
  • user260003_pic45495_1258951109.jpg
    user260003_pic45495_1258951109.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 672
Love your bag!!! It looks beautiful! Enjoy in good health!

SC is my LV HG which should come as no surprise to anyone here. I love it and would be happy to only have SC bags. The HG that own is my black caviar jumbo chanel classic flap with GHW - now people want to know how I got it given the wait lists. It may not be as practical as the SC but it is just a must own in my humble opinion. My UHG which I likely will never own as I have been on the waitlist for 5 months now and not even a peep - is the Hermes Kelly.

View attachment 2618612

Lovely pair!!

I wished I got this too. Just gorgeous!!

View attachment 2618612

I just love both of your SC's. It's a true luxury to have 2 IMHO. That Turquoise is so beautiful. I bet you feel like a million bucks when you carry it! :nuts:

The Alma in figue. I like the PM. It's at the high end of what I'd pay for a bag and still be able to enjoy it and use it a lot. Bags like the Birkin, Chanel flap, etc., just don't hold that much appeal to me, I'd rather spend that type of money on jewelry. I'll probably get one before the end of the year.

ceb189f6.jpg

My HG is MOCA Neverfull MM perhaps because it was only available at the Museum in LA and nowhere else. I feel special when carrying it. And comfortable too. One must one Neverfulls :cool:

Attachments

• DSC06912.jpg
    DSC06912.jpg
    335 KB · Views: 615