Ladies~~gents~~lets talk HG! What is yours and why with pics to delight in!!!

Love your bag!!! It looks beautiful! Enjoy in good health!

SC is my LV HG which should come as no surprise to anyone here. I love it and would be happy to only have SC bags. The HG that own is my black caviar jumbo chanel classic flap with GHW - now people want to know how I got it given the wait lists. It may not be as practical as the SC but it is just a must own in my humble opinion. My UHG which I likely will never own as I have been on the waitlist for 5 months now and not even a peep - is the Hermes Kelly.

View attachment 2618612

Than you!!!

Love your SC beauties~~ and I also thought about the Kelly as well~~
But after my Capuciness.. I'm over the intrigue of Hermes~~:smile:

Congrats on your bag!! Gorgeous!! My HG bag is my Mahina L. I had to have it. I hardly use it but when I do I am so glad I have it in my collection. My other HG bag is my Cherry Cerises Keepall. I use it when I travel. I love the cherries!! I get compliments on this bag all the time.

Thank you very much!!!

Adore the Mahina and the cherry keep all is just so pretty!! Congrats!!!

Great choices!!!

Love your bag!!! It looks beautiful! Enjoy in good health!

SC is my LV HG which should come as no surprise to anyone here. I love it and would be happy to only have SC bags. The HG that own is my black caviar jumbo chanel classic flap with GHW - now people want to know how I got it given the wait lists. It may not be as practical as the SC but it is just a must own in my humble opinion. My UHG which I likely will never own as I have been on the waitlist for 5 months now and not even a peep - is the Hermes Kelly.

View attachment 2618612

Love your SC's!! Just a bit OT but with the wait list for Hermes.. I am on it too and this is for a Birkin and a Kelly too (different locations) and I have been waiting three years for that special call!! Just be patient!! But I did manage to find a preloved Kelly since I do prefer the Kelly over to the Birkin (strap, functional/slightly practical flap so you can close it, formal/casual look, pushes the boundaries a bit for a guy to pull off, but I am young and happy to push, lol). Long story short, if you have been waiting for yonks like me, you might mind as well go via the preloved route and you would be more than likely to find the perfect size, color, leather, hardware combo that would suit your needs. And they are usually either the same as retail, or they are slightly cheaper if they are older and in the more classic leathers, sizes and colors :smile:

AS for my HG LVs I have none.. Its all about the Hermes, Saint Laurent's, Proenza's and the Celines for me now.. Although I wouldn't mind a nice large Mono Steamer trunk :smile:

I don't know if I really have a HG LV but my Alma GM in citron is the closest thing to it. My true HG is an Hermes Birkin. I almost don't ever want to get it because I told my DH once I get that bag, I will not by any others. ;)

Attachments

• Alma & Charm.jpg
    Alma & Charm.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 398
My HG bag is my Ikat Neverfull GM, she is the queen of my LVs :P

My next HG bag will be a Chanel, not sure which

My Ultimate HG is the Hermes Kelly (the biggest size)

Go big or go home!

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    132.9 KB · Views: 367
The Alma in figue. I like the PM. It's at the high end of what I'd pay for a bag and still be able to enjoy it and use it a lot. Bags like the Birkin, Chanel flap, etc., just don't hold that much appeal to me, I'd rather spend that type of money on jewelry. I'll probably get one before the end of the year.

ceb189f6.jpg

I collect Alma's so I know what you mean~~~lovely choice and the color is amazing~~

Alma's are so wearable and is my go to purse~~:smile:

I don't have a HG anymore.mive had HG bags and then when I actually get them I love it...for a while and then whamo LV comes out with some other lovely bag to tempt me and now I have a new HG. The whole idea of my HG seems to be a moving target for me...no more:panic::panic: