Ladies, do you read men's magazines?

I never bought Playboy before, but I wound up buying the (first) Girls Next Door issue. I read their article first and then I went through and read the rest of the magazine. Now I know what they mean when they say 'I only read it for the articles!' I thought that was always just the excuse.

I didn't buy the second one, because I was living at my aunt's house at the time, and if they found it, that would've looked strange.

I read my hubby's playboy. I get him a subscription every year as a stocking stuffer, but I think I might read it more than he does!
I've also picked up and read a few Maxim & GQ's.

I love Maxim! The girls in those magazines are so pretty! : )

I also read my husband's car magazines. I love Super Street but, the models in those magazines have the biggest feet, it creeps me out.

I like reading my bf's Maxim, Stuff, and FHM magazines. I find them more entertaining than some women's magazines because the jokes and articles are so silly and hilarious.

I don't know why but my DH started getting Details a few months ago. He swears he didn't subscribe to it and I believe him 'cause he's just not a Details kind of guy. He doesn't read it, but I do!

I :heart: FHM. They are absolutely hilarious :roflmfao:

My Ex used to read Men's Health which I hought was absolutely stupid. I don't know whether it's just the German issue or MH in general, but they had articles that were just ridiculous. My favourite was "10 things to say that will get every woman in your bed". The advice was to say words like "spirit" or "nature"... Apperantly no woman can resist that :confused1:

Very weird, why aren't they realistic and say that 9 words to a girls heart are:

"Honey, here's my unlimited Visa. Do what you like!" :P

i have my own subscription to Maxim, it's really an excellent mag (i'm a magazine journalism major, i've tried just about one of everything). the writing is really witty and a lot of the articles are actually really interesting.