Which bag???

• Large Nero Veneta

• Large Nero Tournaboni Veneta

• Bella Tote

• Wait for the Nero Cabat

Results are only viewable after voting.

kroquet

Sep 18, 2007
So, what should I do? I have an SO request in for a combo nero/moro Veneta, but am wondering if it is really worth the extra cost and the Cabat is out of my range right now and would take me a year or two to save. Any other suggestions would be much appreciated for the perfect black bag!!!! I currently have the Braided Hobo in nero and don't really like how it is so open. It sags open.

The Cabat would force me to organize my bag, but would have to invest in the pretty pouches.

Last edited:
Voted! Cabat all the way!

It is the only bag I would consider buying in Nero. But that's just me.
(But if you really can't wait, the large nero tornabuoni is my runner up option)

All great choices, you can't go wrong with any: Cabat, Veneta, Tournaboni and Bella (in that order)
If you don't want to wait for a cabat the venetas are :drool:

You know my answer, maxi veneta! I know I'll be stoned for saying this, but whilst I do like the cabat on others, I don't think it looks good on me and hence am not a fan.

kroquet - I voted for the Nero Cabat. I know how much you want this. Waiting is difficult, but oh so worth it. And it will last a lifetime. We promise to give you moral support in which ever direction you choose.

i think nero/moro would be a tdf combination but i voted for the nero cabat. i think you should use the funds for the cabat and be able to get it sooner. you seem like you want the cabat more.

I am going against the tide here. As much as I love seeing all these beautiful cabats, I don't think the very open style would be for me. I do see how beautifully everyone organizes them with pouches, dust covers, purse organizers, etc. , but I don't think it would suit me.

So I voted for the tornabuoni (although the bella is definitely high on my list too.)

I voted for the Nero Cabat. I know how much you really love it and want it. I think it's worth saving for it. It will be a bag you'll always have, and it will go with everything because Nero is such a classic BV color. Plus, you'll have fun buying different accessories for it.

I remember your "Nero Braided Hobo".;)
I am going against the tide as well. I think cabat is beautiful but it seems like too much black to me. I voted for nero large veneta and bella : ) Wait...am I allowed to vote twice? : )

i voted for the tuornobuni - which i spell differently each time since i have no idea how it is really spelled. this design will not be around forever whereas the nero cabat will.... and the turnaboni is SO special.

as the new mother of a copper cabat, i think there is something so marvelous about the cabat in color. JMO.

Wow, thank you all for your thoughts. So many things to consider and it seems like it the top 2 choices are the Tournaboni and the Cabat. One thing I have plenty of is time! I am completely blown away by the ottone sticking out of the nero Cabat, but love the Tournaboni, too. Wish I had a store close by and I think on this one, will have to close to Houston to look at both in person.

I am thinking it depends...

I LOVE the cabat for every day and as a work/casual tote...
I LOVE the tournaboni...it softens over time and it seems quite weather resilient...
I LOVE the veneta...it is the perfect weekend go-to-the-movies/go-to-happy-hour/dinner bag...
While I do like the "bella"...I find I like the styling of the three other bags more...
The "bella" would fulfill some of the same basic functions as the cabat...the bottom panel of the bella may sag below the side panels over time?

Wow, thank you all for your thoughts. So many things to consider and it seems like it the top 2 choices are the Tournaboni and the Cabat. One thing I have plenty of is time! I am completely blown away by the ottone sticking out of the nero Cabat, but love the Tournaboni, too. Wish I had a store close by and I think on this one, will have to close to Houston to look at both in person.

Yes, I am haunted by the Ottone/Nero combo vision too!

I voted for the nero cabat (surprise, surprise!). It is one of the most beautiful, the classiest, and the sexiest bag and so worth the wait. And like piperlu said, you'll have so much fun finding different accessories for it afterwards.:biggrin: