La Roche-Posay

LoopysEldest!

Feb 21, 2010
Hello all,

Bit curious is anybody has any views on the La Roche-Posay Effeclar duo?
Supposedly a skincare miracle.. or so I've been told, although apparently the product we have in the UK is different in the US?

Any thoughts? Have you used it and liked it?

I have and I love it. The La Roche Products are really good. It's helps when I have breakouts and clear my complexion. I have used different products from this line and it never disappoints me.

I absolutely love La Roche Posay! Whenever my skin flares up (for any reason), I always stop whatever I'm using and crawl back to LRP lol.

I love their Thermal Spring Water (great for toning/calming the skin and it sets makeup wonderfully). I've used the Effaclar Duo in conjunction with Cicaplast and received amazing results. And I absolutely love their moisturizers. Currently, I'm using the Nutritic 5% cream (dry skin here). But Toleriane is good for normal skin.

And their Lipikar Baume (body lotion) is godsend! I often use it as a facial moisturizer and it's amazing :smile: Some people might not be used to the thick creaminess though. It looks great under makeup, in my opinion.

I absolutely love La Roche Posay! Whenever my skin flares up (for any reason), I always stop whatever I'm using and crawl back to LRP lol.

I love their Thermal Spring Water (great for toning/calming the skin and it sets makeup wonderfully). I've used the Effaclar Duo in conjunction with Cicaplast and received amazing results. And I absolutely love their moisturizers. Currently, I'm using the Nutritic 5% cream (dry skin here). But Toleriane is good for normal skin.

And their Lipikar Baume (body lotion) is godsend! I often use it as a facial moisturizer and it's amazing :smile: Some people might not be used to the thick creaminess though. It looks great under makeup, in my opinion.

I totally agree, especially when I get acne flared ups. I can depend on La Roche products.

I love this! Definitely works, though I've almost finished my second tube and noticed it's not as amazing as I first started. May have to switch to Effaclar K for a while, then back...