La Roche-Posay

LoopysEldest!

Feb 21, 2010
UK
www.betsyboat.com
Hello all,

Bit curious is anybody has any views on the La Roche-Posay Effeclar duo?
Supposedly a skincare miracle.. or so I've been told, although apparently the product we have in the UK is different in the US?

Any thoughts? Have you used it and liked it?

Deanna39

Feb 3, 2013
I have and I love it. The La Roche Products are really good. It's helps when I have breakouts and clear my complexion. I have used different products from this line and it never disappoints me.

Deanna39

Feb 3, 2013
Their sunblock is good. I haven't been disappointed by anything from this brand La Roche.

db89

O.G.
Feb 20, 2006
uuuum.. think i will try something from them.. are their prices the same wherever i go ??

May 10, 2009
New York City
I absolutely love La Roche Posay! Whenever my skin flares up (for any reason), I always stop whatever I'm using and crawl back to LRP lol.

I love their Thermal Spring Water (great for toning/calming the skin and it sets makeup wonderfully). I've used the Effaclar Duo in conjunction with Cicaplast and received amazing results. And I absolutely love their moisturizers. Currently, I'm using the Nutritic 5% cream (dry skin here). But Toleriane is good for normal skin.

And their Lipikar Baume (body lotion) is godsend! I often use it as a facial moisturizer and it's amazing :smile: Some people might not be used to the thick creaminess though. It looks great under makeup, in my opinion.

Deanna39

Feb 3, 2013
I absolutely love La Roche Posay! Whenever my skin flares up (for any reason), I always stop whatever I'm using and crawl back to LRP lol.

I love their Thermal Spring Water (great for toning/calming the skin and it sets makeup wonderfully). I've used the Effaclar Duo in conjunction with Cicaplast and received amazing results. And I absolutely love their moisturizers. Currently, I'm using the Nutritic 5% cream (dry skin here). But Toleriane is good for normal skin.

And their Lipikar Baume (body lotion) is godsend! I often use it as a facial moisturizer and it's amazing :smile: Some people might not be used to the thick creaminess though. It looks great under makeup, in my opinion.
I totally agree, especially when I get acne flared ups. I can depend on La Roche products.

ShimmerDreamz

Feb 19, 2012
UK
I love this! Definitely works, though I've almost finished my second tube and noticed it's not as amazing as I first started. May have to switch to Effaclar K for a while, then back...